Green Card Process

Old Aug 4th 2002, 1:20 pm
Info Seeker
Posts: n/a
Default Green Card Process


My current situation is as follows:

- I am working on a H-1B Visa
- I married a US Citizen recently
- My wife is a student with no income.
- I want to apply for my green card as the spouse of a Citizen

I have the following questions:

- Can I file I-130 and I-485 together?

- Do I need to fill out all four pages of G325 (Biographic Information) for me and
another set of four pages of G325 for my wife. Or can I fill out my information in
the first page of G325 and my wife's information on the second page of G325 and
leave the remaining 2 pages blank?

- Do I need to send the original of anything?

- Do I need to get my finger print and medical before or after the papers have
been filed?

- For affadavit of Support can I show my income as the household income or will my
wife have to show her income only? Also since my wife is a student with no income
how can she meet the minimum income above poverty line? Will she have to get her
parents income tax information?

Any information regarding the above situation would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you for helping me. Boris

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.