Green card numbers...

Old Sep 12th 2009, 6:26 pm
Wishful thinking...

radion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to behold
Default Green card numbers...

Oh yes,
OK...So I am watching the Visa Bulletin like a hawk as advised by my friend Starky,
First numbers up last month were 1-375
next month its gone up to 475

My question is, how does this pan out from other years, will there be a steady increase because going by an increase of 100 per month, I should get a calling around December or January for the mid 600's.

Where would be a good place to track the history of this, checked the site for visa's..not much there and threads on here also
Old Sep 14th 2009, 4:57 pm
Boston Sep 15th

starky has much to be proud ofstarky has much to be proud ofstarky has much to be proud ofstarky has much to be proud ofstarky has much to be proud ofstarky has much to be proud ofstarky has much to be proud ofstarky has much to be proud ofstarky has much to be proud ofstarky has much to be proud ofstarky has much to be proud of
Default Re: Green card numbers...

Originally Posted by radion
Oh yes,
OK...So I am watching the Visa Bulletin like a hawk as advised by my friend Starky,
First numbers up last month were 1-375
next month its gone up to 475

My question is, how does this pan out from other years, will there be a steady increase because going by an increase of 100 per month, I should get a calling around December or January for the mid 600's.

Where would be a good place to track the history of this, checked the site for visa's..not much there and threads on here also
:-) Honestly every year is different. There is no way to know how quick the numbers will move. They year I was waiting for my EU number to come up, the first bulletin for the EU started at 3000, This year the first bulletin for the EU started out at 9000.
If you really want to look at past years then all the data is available in the archived bulletins. don't bother going back before 2005, that was when the electronic system started and the numbers before 2005 are very strange. Go back look at each year, 05,06,07,08 and see what month 600 came up for each year. Then you can make a bit of an educated guess based on that. This would be just a guess though as there is no way to know for sure when your number (if at all) will become current.
Old Sep 14th 2009, 7:01 pm
Wishful thinking...

radion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Green card numbers...

Thanks for that once again Starky, on the case now..

Edit:
Done a good scan and it all falls on Feb each year out from 2005,
so spot on mate with your March interview times, you clever thing

Last edited by radion; Sep 14th 2009 at 7:08 pm.