British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (https://britishexpats.com/forum/us-immigration-citizenship-visas-34/)
-   -   Green Card arrived!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/us-immigration-citizenship-visas-34/green-card-arrived-281979/)

robskatie Feb 3rd 2005 11:00 am

Green Card arrived!!

Got my Green Card in the mail today!!! Just wanted to say "Thank-you" to all of you who offered advice when it was needed. Happy lady today!!!

ian-mstm Feb 3rd 2005 11:47 am

Re: Green Card arrived!!

Originally Posted by robskatie
Got my Green Card in the mail today!!! Just wanted to say "Thank-you" to all of you who offered advice when it was needed. Happy lady today!!!

Congratulations!

Ian

Hypertweeky Feb 3rd 2005 1:19 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

USCIS free for a while!!:)

Suess Feb 3rd 2005 1:39 pm

Hi,

Congratulations. It must be a wonderful feeling.

Another step down the road.

Sue

CaliforniaBride Feb 3rd 2005 1:40 pm

Congratulations! I'm just starting AOS. Nice to hear a success story.

USA & Pakistan Feb 3rd 2005 5:29 pm

Yaaayyyy!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

:)Marnee

Taterbug Feb 3rd 2005 6:12 pm

Congratulations!!! :) :) :) :) :)

rogerpenycate Feb 4th 2005 4:25 am

Congratulations Katie.
Now you can start earning and not spending so much time and money in the Waldorf Mall :o)

pkmk Feb 4th 2005 6:56 am

CONGRATS :)

robskatie Feb 4th 2005 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by rogerpenycate
Congratulations Katie.
Now you can start earning and not spending so much time and money in the Waldorf Mall :o)

Ha Ha !!!! Been good lately!!! Will call in and see the wife next time I am there for a chat!! Once again, thanks to all for the support and kind words, this site is fantastic!!

carpdiem Feb 4th 2005 10:13 pm

Best Wishes and CONGRATULATIONS !!! :)

broma25 Feb 5th 2005 4:27 am

Congratulations

berthman Feb 7th 2005 5:01 am

Originally Posted by broma25
Congratulations

Well Done.

How long did it take from original POE to receiving the Permanent Resident Card?

Thanks

Berthman

mc898 Feb 7th 2005 9:54 am

Congratulations!!!!!

Maria & Ian