Green Card approved

Old Sep 16th 2011, 2:33 pm
Account Closed

bivlover is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Green Card approved

Hi all

Just to let people know. I got the letter yesterday. Took three months from when I posted off the application, to adjust status from K1. No RFEs or interview required.

Big thanks to everyone who has offered helpful opinions and advice!
Big to everyone who has been rude and condescending!
Old Sep 16th 2011, 2:55 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Green Card approved

Originally Posted by bivlover
Hi all

Just to let people know. I got the letter yesterday. Took three months from when I posted off the application, to adjust status from K1. No RFEs or interview required.

Big thanks to everyone who has offered helpful opinions and advice!
Big to everyone who has been rude and condescending!
Congratulations, that was fast!

Rene
Old Sep 16th 2011, 4:33 pm
Badger Badger Badger

Malashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of light

Great news. They seem to be getting through quite a lot of these pretty quickly right now.
Old Sep 16th 2011, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and no interview!!!