Got my interview date in the mail

Old Dec 6th 2004, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

jgbreton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got my interview date in the mail

Congrats and good luck!
Old Dec 6th 2004, 2:40 am
Don't Know, Don't Care

inquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Russ&Jayne
I was told at my interview that they only videotape if they suspect some kind of fraud. But then again, that is at a tiny office in Vermont.

I also took *everything* as evidence, and they looked at nothing.

Still waiting for Rete to eat that whole bag of halloween candy after I got my GC in a week
Hum, that is something to consider then, might be my case of being out of status set off some warning flags?? Well we should be fine, we will bring all the evidence and with luck all will be fine.

Maybe also when they hear our full background on how we met etc, they will realize there is no fraud involved, is not as if we just met and got married.

Patrick
Old Dec 6th 2004, 4:42 am
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by inquisitive40
a letter from USCIS with a date for January 13th for our interview.
Patrick
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Marnee
Old Dec 6th 2004, 11:31 am
Stuff and Nonsense

Russ&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond repute

Hum, that is something to consider then, might be my case of being out of status set off some warning flags?? Well we should be fine, we will bring all the evidence and with luck all will be fine.

Maybe also when they hear our full background on how we met etc, they will realize there is no fraud involved, is not as if we just met and got married.

Patrick
Exactly. I'm sure you'll be fine. Good luck!
Old Dec 6th 2004, 12:29 pm
Don't Know, Don't Care

inquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to all

On the video taping aspect, does anyone else have experience on what the USCIS policies are here? Is a little concerning to think that they might be going into our interview with a preconceived view that our case could be fraudulent.

Anyone know if video taping an interwiew (as stated in our letter) definitately means they are looking for fraud?

Patrick
Old Dec 6th 2004, 12:49 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

On the video taping aspect, does anyone else have experience on what the USCIS policies are here? Is a little concerning to think that they might be going into our interview with a preconceived view that our case could be fraudulent.

Anyone know if video taping an interwiew (as stated in our letter) definitately means they are looking for fraud?

Patrick

our interview letter also said it would be video taped.
there was no video at the interview. i have heard a lot of people say that this was also on there interview letter. i would not worry about it.
Old Dec 6th 2004, 12:56 pm
Don't Know, Don't Care

Originally Posted by candy wy.
our interview letter also said it would be video taped.
there was no video at the interview. i have heard a lot of people say that this was also on there interview letter. i would not worry about it.
Thank you so much for the quick response, is good to know that it may just be certain offices that have this in their letter.

Is always a worry to think that a USCIS officer might have a preconceived view of our application. By our paperwork alone it should be obvious that we are a legitimate couple (even our age is only 3 months apart ).

Thanks again

Patrick
Old Dec 6th 2004, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

vivsavage955 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much for the quick response, is good to know that it may just be certain offices that have this in their letter.
FYI our interview letter from San Francisco had the exact same notice regarding videotaping, and our case is as straightforward as they come. It sounds like this may just be standard practice at San Francisco, so I doubt there's any reason for you to get concerned that they suspect something untoward.
Old Dec 6th 2004, 4:44 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Tweeky
When you leaving for Spain??
Patrick
December 22!!! aww!! I can't wait
Old Dec 6th 2004, 5:24 pm
Don't Know, Don't Care

Originally Posted by vivsavage955
FYI our interview letter from San Francisco had the exact same notice regarding videotaping, and our case is as straightforward as they come. It sounds like this may just be standard practice at San Francisco, so I doubt there's any reason for you to get concerned that they suspect something untoward.
Cool, I was thinking that might be the reason, i.e. San Francisco sends a standard letter with that statement, but wasn't sure and a previous poster got me a little worried

Patrick
Old Dec 6th 2004, 5:25 pm
Don't Know, Don't Care

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
Bet you are not looking forward to the long flight though
Patrick
Old Dec 6th 2004, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

betsyanddavid will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky

You're leaving on my son's birthday! Just thought I'd share that. Have a great trip and enjoy the holiday with your family!

Betsy
Old Dec 6th 2004, 5:33 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Bet you are not looking forward to the long flight though
Patrick
If I was flying by myself I would be complaining but I have bubu and Lexi to make it all better
Old Dec 6th 2004, 5:33 pm

Originally Posted by betsyanddavid
You're leaving on my son's birthday! Just thought I'd share that. Have a great trip and enjoy the holiday with your family!

Betsy
Thank you Betsy
Old Dec 6th 2004, 5:57 pm
Stuff and Nonsense

Russ&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, I was thinking that might be the reason, i.e. San Francisco sends a standard letter with that statement, but wasn't sure and a previous poster got me a little worried

Patrick
I didn't mean to worry you, Patrick. I did point out that it was a small Vermont office ie. they're more than likely to have different procedures!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.