Got my green card!!

Old Jul 15th 2007, 2:35 am
Forum Regular

Hank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of light
Default Got my green card!!

As the title says very happy to have all that out of the way!! was amazed it only took 4 months from start to finish and only 4 weeks from having my interview to getting the background check done. Good luck to anyone that is still waiting for green card or citizenship.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Adnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got my green card!!

Originally Posted by Hank Hill
As the title says very happy to have all that out of the way!! was amazed it only took 4 months from start to finish and only 4 weeks from having my interview to getting the background check done. Good luck to anyone that is still waiting for green card or citizenship.
Good for you, you lucky sod! Congrats, break out the bubbly
Old Jul 15th 2007, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Adnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond repute

And by the way that was a very quick turn around, whats your secret??
Old Jul 15th 2007, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

Hank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks - not sure why it was so quick. Seems like california applications are getting through fast, but I guess I was fortunate there was no complications with the background check etc. Almost 2 years before I need to bother with them again now
Old Jul 15th 2007, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

wildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to all

Congratulations!

Was this a 2 year or a 10 year GC that you received? Also, in case this was a 10 year one, how did you file?
Old Jul 15th 2007, 11:10 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wildestkabs
Congratulations!

Was this a 2 year or a 10 year GC that you received? Also, in case this was a 10 year one, how did you file?
Judging from past threads of his, this must have been his AOS interview, and he must have received conditional status, as he doesn't have to deal with USCIS for 2 more years.

Rene
Old Jul 16th 2007, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on getting the Green Card