Wikiposts

Good Passport News

Old Mar 28th 2002, 1:05 pm
Cheryl

Default Good Passport News

For those of you who read this post for the first time, I was having trouble getting
my passport processed in time for my K-1 interview in Vancouver. I think I have good
news, that's if it all works out the way it's supposed to.

I called the passport office again today (this time I was only on hold for about 50
minutes as opposed to 1 hour and 10 minutes yesterday) and I spoke to a very helpful
young man, much more helpful than the woman I spoke to yesterday. He said that he
could e-mail Ottawa and ask them to have my passport processed by April 15th, which
is the date that I requested on the application. This isn't a guarantee that they are
going to have it done but logic tells me that since they confirmed yesterday that
they were already working on it then it shouldn't be too much of a bother to speed it
up. Cross your fingers!

Thank you everyone for all your suggestions and your help. Like a lot of other people
have said, I couldn't have made it this far without the help of all of you. It's nice
to see people helping people now of days.

Happy Easter everyone! Cheryl Prince George, BC Canada