Good Nes :-)

Old Mar 3rd 2001, 10:11 pm
Kelly Daken

Hi All, Well my fiancee recieved the second NOA today in the mail today 3rd of March 2001
in the US, the approval is dated 23rd of February 2001 with a notce date of 25th of
February 2001. I have almost completed my checklist for the Sydney Consulate and will mail
it back after the medical on Thursday, Wednesday in the US. the interesting thing is that
the automated telephone line still has the message that we are waiting for approval. A
second point to note is that we put N/A instead of none on the I129F and still managed to
get approved without an RFI however I really do not reccomend this to anyone, it was
actually an oversight on our behalf. I would like to take this opportunity to thank both
Jonathon and Alvena on their excellent web sites that made this so much easier. And a big
thank you to everyone else that posts on this NG as well, every little piece of
information helps. I of course will help anyone who has a question that I may have
information available on. If you haven't checked them out yet I can't reccomend strongly
enough that you do so ASAP. Our Timeline is below using US dates. Kelly (Australia)
Ginelle (California) I129F sent 12th January 2001 Return reciept 22nd January 2001 dated
19th January 2001 1st NOA issued 2nd February 2001 (Notice date 5th February) 2nd NOA
issued 23rd February 2001 (Notice date 25th February) 2nd NOA arrived 3rd of March.

Old Mar 4th 2001, 2:36 pm
Kristin

Congrats to you and Ginelle, Kelly!! I'm so happy for you!! WOOHOO, best of luck in
your next steps..

Kristin (and Jeroen.. 18 days.. 19 hours.. )

>
March
    >
    >
<snip