Wikiposts

global visas???

Old Apr 23rd 2010, 8:48 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: global visas???

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
The fact that you are appearing increasingly desperate to get to Chicago (not a well-known vacation spot) for "just a holiday" is putting up red flags by itself.
My thoughts exactly. The more desperately she tries to get a visa, the less likely they are to give her one... and given she's been rejected once already, the chances are vanishingly small right now.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

hondzia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
The fact that you are appearing increasingly desperate to get to Chicago (not a well-known vacation spot) for "just a holiday" is putting up red flags by itself.
im big fan of Ernest Miller Hemingway and its his museum in chicago and i really would like to visit , and btw i dont have any friends in chicago ohh well i have one but i havent got any contact with her since she left to there...
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dbj1000
My thoughts exactly. The more desperately she tries to get a visa, the less likely they are to give her one... and given she's been rejected once already, the chances are vanishingly small right now.
dbj1000 i already know that but i wish something could change my situation...maybe in next few months i can do something about it...
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 8:55 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hondzia
im big fan of Ernest Miller Hemingway and its his museum in chicago and i really would like to visit , and btw i dont have any friends in chicago ohh well i have one but i havent got any contact with her since she left to there...
Lucky for you then that Hemingway was so widely traveled and spent so much of his life in other countries. How about visiting his museum in Cuba?
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 8:57 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky for you then that Hemingway was so widely traveled and spent so much of his life in other countries. How about visiting his museum in Cuba?
Where, I"ll point out, I'm not allowed (as a US citizen) to go... so see, you've got one up on me on that score, hondzia! It all evens out...
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:11 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

What's the real reason you want to go Chicago?
To see your friend?
To see your boyfriend?

You didn't even have a hotel address lined up? Wow. No wonder you got rejected.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

i dont tink so i can go to cuba...anyway in Chicago is Ernest Hemingway's grandfathers house what they build in 1890 yr and there are items from E.H childhood and many more...
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
What's the real reason you want to go Chicago?
To see your friend?
To see your boyfriend?

You didn't even have a hotel address lined up? Wow. No wonder you got rejected.
no i have no friends there, just lets say one but i havent got contact with that girl since she went to usa, ohh and my sister ex boyfriend is there but im not sure is it chicago or ny? and yes i had hotel address in my application and documents as well
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

i just wondering if i could take holiday from travel agency anywhere in usa would i get visa? i asked in one of agencies and they said - you have to apply by yourself, in other one they said-we dont know in other one said-we can apply for you...
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

i just wondering if i could take holiday from travel agency anywhere in usa would i get visa? i asked in one of agencies and they said - you have to apply by yourself, in other one they said-we dont know in other one said-we can apply for you...
you are the only one who can apply for a visa, which you have done and it's been rejected
As you've been told SO many times before, unless your situation changes then there's nothing else you can do in the immediate future.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lisa67
you are the only one who can apply for a visa, which you have done and it's been rejected
As you've been told SO many times before, unless your situation changes then there's nothing else you can do in the immediate future.
ok thank you ... i ll try in next few months...
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:39 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

The US Embassy is the only source to issue an US visa and they have already turned you down. You are not coming to the US anytime soon...please accept it. Perhaps try again if and when you become a UK citizen.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:49 am
Arrogant ****

I'm sorry hondzia, but you're either a troll or a total train-wreck.

Either way, I'm going to stop being sucked into these endless, vacuous threads where you ask the same things again and again and again.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:50 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Wait! She can stay with me! She's pretty. If that is, in fact, her pic in the avatar.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 10:04 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

i live in uk almost 4 years to get UK citizen status i must be here 5 years plus i can apply for uk resident ststus is that going to change my situation with visa?
Once you have a British passport, you are eligible for VWP travel.

To use the VWP, you need to complete ESTA. Question F) of the ESTA applications asks:
Have you ever been denied a U.S. visa or entry into the U.S. or had a U.S. visa canceled
You will need to answer yes here, but that will not automatically disqualify you.

I wouldn't bother trying again until you get your UK citizenship. In the meantime, make sure you open a bank account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.