Wikiposts

global visas???

Old Apr 23rd 2010, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

hondzia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default global visas???

i was serching in internet immigration agents and i found forum people were saying something about global visa and how good service they have, to be honest last year i contact with them and i get my visa but i had some problems in family and i canceled my case,my questione is should i contact with them to get b2 visa?
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 7:51 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: global visas???

Originally Posted by hondzia
i was serching in internet immigration agents and i found forum people were saying something about global visa and how good service they have, to be honest last year i contact with them and i get my visa but i had some problems in family and i canceled my case,my questione is should i contact with them to get b2 visa?
Given the information you've already provided about your B2 rejection, there's nothing that an "immigration agent" can do from you, except to take your money.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 7:52 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't we discuss this before?
Yes: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...al#post8445694

You may need to accept that you will not be able to get a B visa,e specially this year.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 7:54 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Was the B2 rejected by you, or by the embassy? Are you eligible to travel on the Visa Waiver Program? I get the impression that B2s have a tendency to be denied because of the availability of the VWP.

I could be, and frequently am, wrong.

Edit: Oops, didn't know there was an old thread - this post may be irrelevant now.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by meauxna
Didn't we discuss this before?
Yes: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...al#post8445694

You may need to accept that you will not be able to get a B visa,e specially this year.
oh yes i remember that, i really dont know what to do its seems like my visa ll be rejected all the time ....
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 7:58 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

oh yes i remember that, i really dont know what to do its seems like my visa ll be rejected all the time ....
Probably the only thing to do is wait until your situation changes somehow, maybe after you gain more ties to the UK, and then try again.

Or wait until you become a UK citizen and then travel on the VWP.

Rene
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Was the B2 rejected by you, or by the embassy? Are you eligible to travel on the Visa Waiver Program? I get the impression that B2s have a tendency to be denied because of the availability of the VWP.

I could be, and frequently am, wrong.

Edit: Oops, didn't know there was an old thread - this post may be irrelevant now.
i cancel my b2 visa from global visas ( last year ) and i contact this year with u.s embassy in London and i had my interview on monday and i didnt get b2 visa...
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 7:59 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

i cancel my b2 visa from global visas ( last year ) and i contact this year with u.s embassy in London and i had my interview on monday and i didnt get b2 visa...
I didn't know the background - my post was irrelevant to your case it would seem. Sorry for being misleading.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Probably the only thing to do is wait until your situation changes somehow, maybe after you gain more ties to the UK, and then try again.

Or wait until you become a UK citizen and then travel on the VWP.

Rene
i live in uk almost 4 years to get UK citizen status i must be here 5 years plus i can apply for uk resident ststus is that going to change my situation with visa?
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
I didn't know the background - my post was irrelevant to your case it would seem. Sorry for being misleading.
its ok
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 8:04 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

i live in uk almost 4 years to get UK citizen status i must be here 5 years plus i can apply for uk resident ststus is that going to change my situation with visa?
Maybe.

Rene
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Maybe.

Rene
i hope ... why they cant give me visa for holiday im not planning to stay there its just holiday!!! i know here are 1000's polish ppl in usa ( lots of them not legal ) but that doesnt mean i cant go...
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 8:25 am

i hope ... why they cant give me visa for holiday im not planning to stay there its just holiday!!! i know here are 1000's polish ppl in usa ( lots of them not legal ) but that doesnt mean i cant go...
That's exactly why they are cautious about giving YOU one. Simply because there are so many Polish ppl in the USA already, lots of them illegal, as you just said.

Of course it doesn't mean you have the same idea in mind...but it's the ConOff's responsibility to be cautious. You need to find a way (or wait until there is a way) to make it very clear to the ConOff that you won't be one of those who stay in USA illegally. Right now, your overall scenario does not adequately prove that.

Rene
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 8:46 am
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

its just holiday!!!
The fact that you are appearing increasingly desperate to get to Chicago (not a well-known vacation spot) for "just a holiday" is putting up red flags by itself.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 8:47 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

In your case it probably does mean that you can't go.

Have you considered holidaying in another country? Is there a particular reason why you're going to so much trouble, stress and expense to try and get a US visa for a simple holiday?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.