Wikiposts

Getting ready to fire lawyer

Old Oct 18th 2006, 4:20 pm
Hull lass

workboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Getting ready to fire lawyer

Okay, so.................
I talked to my lawyer today just to touch base on the I-601 thing.
He actually told me "well, I saw it coming"........when I asked him why he didn't tell me before the interview (pre-warned is pre-armed, right?), he said it was because he figured we'd deal with it afterwards.

Anyway, I'm highly peeved at my lawyer, and now don't trust a word he says.
But one thing he did mention that caught my attention:

He said that we have a strong chance of the 601 being reviewed by the officer who interviewed us as
a) we have to send it to him (per the letter he sent)
b) they neither denied nor approved my AOS, and usually if a 601 is required the AOS is almost always denied (to be fair, everyone going through the 601 on immigrate2us.net has already been denied)

As he's only charging us $200 extra to file this, we will stay with him as we have all the information anyway.
Meanwhile, if the I-601 is denied we will find another lawyer.

Sorry, I just really needed to vent

And the word that Ian loved so much springs to mind. Bloody f***wit!