Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Getting a multiple entry H1B1 from Canada

Getting a multiple entry H1B1 from Canada

Old May 26th 2001, 12:15 am
Posts: n/a

Hi Ingo and others:

I am working for an University X in US on a H1B (No visa stamp in my passport;
switched from J1-H1B recently), and my PhD degree is from India. I am planning to go
to Canada to get the multiple entry H1B1 for myself and my family. Please let me know
whether it is advisable to go to Canada with Indian PhD degree. We were told that US
consullate in Canada rejects applicants with foreign degree. Is this true? Also, I
recently heard that this does not apply for educational H1B1 (University did H1B1 for
me). Please advice.



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.