Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Get in touch with Consular Officer

Get in touch with Consular Officer

Old May 15th 2001, 7:09 pm
Posts: n/a

Get in touch with the consular officer - do everything you can to get his telephone
number - and tell him you want to make an urgent petition based on humanitarian
reasons. Fax them. Write them. There is something you can do. People have offered me
discouraging advice on this website, but I've managed to get my case going by being
VERY persistent.
Old May 16th 2001, 12:44 am
John Henry
Posts: n/a

I don't care who you talk to because

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.