Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Finally recieved packet from Consulate....

Wikiposts

Finally recieved packet from Consulate....

Old Mar 23rd 2003, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

jaycent is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Finally recieved packet from Consulate....

After calling and visiting the Kingston Consulate for over a month, and being tod that there is no information about our case there, I recieved the packet in the mail. This after being informed the day before that our case didnt reach the Consulate from the NVC as yet! Thing is, the postal date on the packet read March 17th! the last time i enquired was March 20.

The following documents were inside

1)Cover letter
2)DS-230 part one
3)DS-156
4)DS-157
5)DS-3052

Now the strange thing is that there were no copies of the DS-156K, instead I got a copy of the DS-3052, which is titled "Non Imigrant V Visa applicaton. I am not sure if this form was included in error, but to be on teh safe side, I'm going to fill this form out, as well as a copy of the DS-156K (K Visa application, this form is contained in K3 visa packet 3 for everyone else except mine)

Also, I didnt get any information about Vaccines that I may need. Again, just wondering if this was left out in error.

My Consulate is Kingston
Old Mar 23rd 2003, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

JeffB is an unknown quantity at this point

What address did the packet come from?
I think the V Visa application was a mistake, I am not sure you should return it with the packet, just my opinion.
Old Mar 23rd 2003, 11:46 pm
Forum Regular

jaycent is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Finally recieved packet from Consulate....

Packet came from Kingston conulate