Wikiposts

Finally i got my GC!!!

Old Dec 22nd 2010, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

lidia84 is just really nicelidia84 is just really nicelidia84 is just really nicelidia84 is just really nicelidia84 is just really nicelidia84 is just really nicelidia84 is just really nicelidia84 is just really nice
Default Finally i got my GC!!!

Hello!
I dont know if you remember me, i posted here first time in april 2010 http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=661821
I had a I -751 waiver...(divorced) with a lot of complications... i went to 2 interviews. So my last interview was in October. but the officer didnt give me the answer, he said i will receive the answer in the mail...and in 3 weeks i received my new 10 year GC!!! I was so happy, after all i went through, now its over!!! I had my baby in August and i am so happy!
And thank you everybody for you help and support
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 1:59 pm
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally i got my GC!!!

Originally Posted by lidia84
Hello!
I dont know if you remember me, i posted here first time in april 2010 http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=661821
I had a I -751 waiver...(divorced) with a lot of complications... i went to 2 interviews. So my last interview was in October. but the officer didnt give me the answer, he said i will receive the answer in the mail...and in 3 weeks i received my new 10 year GC!!! I was so happy, after all i went through, now its over!!! I had my baby in August and i am so happy!
And thank you everybody for you help and support
I didn't help, but let me give you my hearty congrats.

Just one more hurdle in five years' time!!!