Wikiposts

fill out paperwork in advance

Old Mar 24th 2002, 2:05 am
Mace675

Default fill out paperwork in advance

Hello, We have received notice that our paperwork has been approved by the INS SVS
Center in VT., and they are frowarding it to the Consulate in Guangzhou. Will they
require me to send any paperwork from the US? If so can you tell me what it might
be, and if I can start preparing it so it will be ready when they ask for it.
Thanks, Gary

Old Mar 24th 2002, 3:05 am
Slider55

Default Re: fill out paperwork in advance

You'll probably have to fill out an affidavit of support form (I-134 for I-129F) and
have proof that you can support your fiance/wife when they enter the country. The
form lists everything that you would need as evidence that you can support them. If
you are employed, you need to show that you make 125% over the poverty level. There
is a chart that shows this. You'd also need a letter from your employer (directions
about the letter are actually on the I-134). You can download this form from the INS
website or print it off of Doc Steen's site at:

http://k1.exit.com

Best of Luck, Slider

--
__________________________________________________ _________________________
Wanna know what I'm up to? Click here!!! http://www.projectgoodtimes.com "Mace675"
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hello, We have received notice that our paperwork has been approved by
the INS
    > SVS Center in VT., and they are frowarding it to the Consulate in
Guangzhou.
    > Will they require me to send any paperwork from the US? If so can you
tell me
    > what it might be, and if I can start preparing it so it will be ready when
they
    > ask for it. Thanks, Gary