Filing N-400

Old Nov 13th 2006, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

eiloo is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Filing N-400

Hi,

It's almost the end of the road for the CIS journey over the past 4 years (going on 5 years). I'll be filing my N-400 as soon as I get my passport photos taken... and will obviously add it into the package.

Here's what I have gathered in the package:

N-400
Photocopy of my 10 year PRC
Checks for $330 and $70

Copy of:
- my wife's Natz cert
- our marriage cert
- IRS tax transcripts for 2003-2005 inclusive

We don't have any previous marriages to document.

I've seen some other posts where there are other items like lease agreements etc sent along. Just wondering if I'm missing something there.

Also due to warnings and traffic citations, I've listed them on the form but have not included any further documentation as they are under $500 in fines or just points on a license.

Have I overlooked anything that I need to scramble for prior to submitting the package this week?

Regards,
Ian
Old Nov 15th 2006, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Filing N-400

Originally Posted by eiloo
Hi,

It's almost the end of the road for the CIS journey over the past 4 years (going on 5 years). I'll be filing my N-400 as soon as I get my passport photos taken... and will obviously add it into the package.

Here's what I have gathered in the package:

N-400
Photocopy of my 10 year PRC
Checks for $330 and $70

Copy of:
- my wife's Natz cert
- our marriage cert
- IRS tax transcripts for 2003-2005 inclusive

We don't have any previous marriages to document.

I've seen some other posts where there are other items like lease agreements etc sent along. Just wondering if I'm missing something there.

Also due to warnings and traffic citations, I've listed them on the form but have not included any further documentation as they are under $500 in fines or just points on a license.

Have I overlooked anything that I need to scramble for prior to submitting the package this week?

Regards,
Ian
When you go to the interview, take along copies of the traffic citations, fines paid & receipts. Proof you are still together, bank, leases, mortgage docs, drivers licenses. Your current & or previous Passport. Your Birth Certificate.
Reg. Frank R.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

eiloo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by frrussre
When you go to the interview, take along copies of the traffic citations, fines paid & receipts. Proof you are still together, bank, leases, mortgage docs, drivers licenses. Your current & or previous Passport. Your Birth Certificate.
Reg. Frank R.
Thanks for the heads up! Will do that. Just mailed everything yesterday morning.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eiloo
Thanks for the heads up! Will do that. Just mailed everything yesterday morning.
Guess I am a Belt & Braces guy, always take more then you need. Its better to take a few extra docs, then be missing one.
Reg. Frank R.