A few wedding photos

Old Jun 2nd 2004, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

anyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really nice
Default Re: A few wedding photos

Originally posted by sunflwrgrl13
Yep, it was fantastic! I was sooo nervous though, were you? I was sooo afraid I'd trip walking up the aisle! Probably a common fear amongst all of us brides.
Aw, I'm sorry to hear you were nervous - I don't blame you for being so. I think under different circumstances I would have been too - but I was concentrating too hard on ensuring my best friend and her tribe left my house in good time. Unfortunately because of this I was 35 minutes late...

JB and I just had fun all the way through. Verbally nudging the organist... forgetting to put my veil down... etc etc

It was great, and I wouldn't change a thing.... apart from my time of arrival!

Kath
xxx
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 11:12 pm
Welsh Wife

JohnCindy is on a distinguished road

Not to be outdone by Kath (aka anyone4tea) , I've finally added a few of our wedding photos to my yahoo account. Go here and take a look everyone!

http://photos.yahoo.com/sunflwrgrl13

Enjoy!
Jamie
Awwwww very very nice photos!! If you get a chance, our wedding photos are on...... www.justgotwed.co.uk it is almost our first anniversary!!
Cindy
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 11:19 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by JohnCindy
Awwwww very very nice photos!! If you get a chance, our wedding photos are on...... www.justgotwed.co.uk it is almost our first anniversary!!
Cindy
Thanks for the link!!
I love the website!!

Ps:It is gonna rain yay!!
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 11:22 pm
Welsh Wife

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Thanks for the link!!
I love the website!!

Ps:It is gonna rain yay!!

Thanks Hyper!!! Great to see ya!!

John keeps his legs nicely shaved for work lmaooo
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 11:25 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by JohnCindy
Thanks Hyper!!! Great to see ya!!

John keeps his legs nicely shaved for work lmaooo
I WAS JUST GONNA ASK THAT LOL
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Buendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the rough

Not to be outdone by Kath (aka anyone4tea) , I've finally added a few of our wedding photos to my yahoo account. Go here and take a look everyone!

http://photos.yahoo.com/sunflwrgrl13

Enjoy!
Jamie
The photos are gorgeous! Congratulations!!!
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

Millana is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, it was fantastic! I was sooo nervous though, were you? I was sooo afraid I'd trip walking up the aisle! Probably a common fear amongst all of us brides.
Good looking couple. Thanks for sharing the pics, now I can put a pretty face on the nickname. I really think its nice to see pics of people on this forum.

I was just as nervous during my wedding too and the last thing I would want is for my wedding video to be a great candidate for "america's funniest home video.
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 11:51 pm
Welsh Wife

Originally posted by Millana
Good looking couple. Thanks for sharing the pics, now I can put a pretty face on the nickname. I really think its nice to see pics of people on this forum.

I was just as nervous during my wedding too and the last thing I would want is for my wedding video to be a great candidate for "america's funniest home video.
LMAOO @ america's funniest home video ! Nutter!! John and I looked at our video just a couple of days ago............. hehehehehe yeah we would give you a run for the winnings
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 1:05 am
Boise, ID

katie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant future

Jamie & Scott - What beautiful pics!! The kilt looks fantastic, and I'm totally in love with your dress & of course the flowers! Congrats!!
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 3:31 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

That's so original! I love it!
Great photos everyone. I'll have to post my ceremony photos once we have it - our date is set for August 20th, yay.