Feeling really shitty

Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

linakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to all
Default Re: Feeling really shitty

Originally Posted by Emma M
Don't get upset, he aint worth the effort. Be strong, the best revenge is a happy life. Be the best you can be, live the best life you can, at least you know what a snake he is now, better to know now rather than years down the line. Don't take it as anything but a lucky escape. Cry all the tears you have to over this mess, but cry them for you hun, as a release for you, not for him. Good luck
thanks for the advice, i am a strong cookie !
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:16 pm
You're all mugs!

dukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
well that's a relief...and unless he gets married, he won't be able to stay long anyway
Well you can stay for upto 5 years on a J1 and if you do not have the HRR there is no reason why you cannot switch to an H1B later on.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:48 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
you never know that might have been the reason he was staying with the OP
wouldn't have helped much, he'd be on H2 and be her house b*tch
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:49 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dukeynorton
Well you can stay for upto 5 years on a J1 and if you do not have the HRR there is no reason why you cannot switch to an H1B later on.
true, but it's bloody rare to get one for that long for most, it's usually a year long
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:54 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by linakemp
Ok I am having a seriously bad week, found out on sunday that my fiance has been sleeping with a girl that he use to work with. He currently lives in san antonio and I am here in nebraska, he has been here for a year now and I moved over here in january, we knew that it was going to be hard with the distance and everything but thought that we could make it work. We are supposed to be getting married in 11 weeks. Aparantly it is more than just sex and they have told each other that they love each other etc. I feel completely devasted I never thought that he could do this to me and at the moment I am 5000 miles away from home and friends and family and although i have made a few friends over here it simply isnt the same. I ultimately moved over here to be closer to him and now just feel like my whole life is in turmoil and am incredibly lonely and feel completely gutted.
Cut his nuts off and hang them from your rearview mirror like fuzzy dice.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry for you, but cry your tears then pick yourself up and realise what a lucky escape you had from this complete and utter T****R.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute

Ok I am having a seriously bad week, found out on sunday that my fiance has been sleeping with a girl that he use to work with. He currently lives in san antonio and I am here in nebraska, he has been here for a year now and I moved over here in january, we knew that it was going to be hard with the distance and everything but thought that we could make it work. We are supposed to be getting married in 11 weeks. Aparantly it is more than just sex and they have told each other that they love each other etc. I feel completely devasted I never thought that he could do this to me and at the moment I am 5000 miles away from home and friends and family and although i have made a few friends over here it simply isnt the same. I ultimately moved over here to be closer to him and now just feel like my whole life is in turmoil and am incredibly lonely and feel completely gutted.
UPS him a dog turd in a box
Old Apr 9th 2008, 10:14 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by basementwaj
Just thought i would add.....

Since i have been here i have spent about $1000 on dental work... work my british dentist said i didnt need but my US one insisted i had (peridontal etc)
I have been waiting for pre approval frommy dentist and insurance company to have rout canal and a crown put in... but 30mins ago that tooth finally gave out and snapped clean in half!
As it snapped below the gumline it means i have to have it out

BUGGER

Just call me gummywaj from now on (at least its a back tooth no.31)

aww that a shame but what's that got to do with the OP and her dilemma ?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute

i thought the same thing
Old Apr 9th 2008, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute

ha... i thought the thread was a different thread that i saw earlier in the week..... wasnt until i had posted that i realised its the wrong one... MY BAD! ha
Old Apr 9th 2008, 10:19 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

ha... i thought the thread was a different thread that i saw earlier in the week..... wasnt until i had posted that i realised its the wrong one... MY BAD! ha
i guessed that's what you had done, gave us a laugh anyway
Old Apr 9th 2008, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Emma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the advice, i am a strong cookie !
I kind of had the feeling you are
Old Apr 9th 2008, 11:33 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

thinking of my thread?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 11:54 pm
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Linakemp, here's my two cents. This is what works for me after a break up. I'd recommend giving yourself permission to feel crappy. Go ahead and cry your eyes out. After spending a weekend of doing that and avoiding any romance movie on TV, get yourself busy. I mean really busy to the point where you don't have time to think about things. Fortunately I've had friends that I was able to hang out with during that time. They basically helped me build a keep-me-busy schedule. I had to because otherwise I'd be at home surrounded by all the triggers of what was and lose it.

During one off those keep-busy days I found a book by Greg Berendt called "It's a Break-up Because it's Broken". Amazon Link It helped me keep my wits about me and from doing some incredibly stupid things. It helped me keep my dignity throughout the process. There were no phonecalls asking 'Why????' or 'Are you sure you wanna do this???' and my favorite 'You can kiss my ass!'. Nope I didn't do that but I was really close from being just the ex-girlfriend to the crazy ass bitch ex girlfriend. Read that for a bit and you'll start to get a bit of 'You' back as well.

It's hard to believe but that asshole did you a BIG favor. Just think, no divorce proceedings. No child custody issues. No separation of finances and you scrambling to find a home/flat for yourself. No legal documents to sign changing your last name. Nothing that will elongate the process of getting on with your ownlife.

If you need to do something different. Rearrange your furniture. Finally get to the project you've been putting off. Start working out. Who knows that might place you in the path of a man who DESERVES your love. Just get out there and change up your routine.

Keep your head up and know that the f***tard you were with was just homework for the main thing. The man that has a plan. The man who's going to respect and love YOU.

Kick some ass girl and take some names!
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:00 am
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ugacrew
Linakemp, here's my two cents. This is what works for me after a break up. I'd recommend giving yourself permission to feel crappy Cos guys love a self pitying female. Go ahead and cry your eyes out and look like Alice Copper ..cos all guys wanna **** an Alice Copper lokkalikey. After spending a weekend of doing that and avoiding any romance movie on TV, get yourself busy. I mean really busy to the point where you don't have time to think about things...or time to get a boyfriend a life or even a decent pity shag. Fortunately I've had friends that I was able to hang out with during that time. They basically helped me build a keep-me-busy schedule... and stopped you getting your whiskers parted and having the best mind blowing sex of your life...the bastards...friends my arse. I had to because otherwise I'd be at home surrounded by all the triggers of what was and lose it or out at a bar having fun and then getting rodgered by a guy hung like a horse later that night.

During one off those keep-busy days I found a book by Greg Berendt called "It's a Break-up Because it's Broken". Amazon Link It helped me keep my wits about me...and stopped you having sex earlier and from doing some incredibly stupid things...like having carefree wild sex with a total stranger. It helped me keep my dignity throughout the process. There were no phonecalls asking 'Why????' or 'Are you sure you wanna do this???' and my favorite 'You can kiss my ass!'. Nope I didn't do that but I was really close from being just the ex-girlfriend to the crazy ass bitch ex girlfriend....all women end up being the crazy ass bitch ex girlfriend to us. Read that for a bit and you'll start to get a bit of 'You' back as well.
!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.