esta revoked

Old Jul 11th 2013, 5:30 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: esta revoked

Originally Posted by henryh
How did you determine that your ESTA has been revoked?
If your circumstances change since obtaining the ESTA then you are suppose to reapply. Perhaps that is what he did following his arrest.
Old Jul 11th 2013, 5:30 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaralac111
v.good norah i didnt realise i dont have a right to travel freely tnx for that,being innocent of any crime no longer allows me to travel where i choose when i choose, no smoke without fire being 1 of the great legal arguements of our time and fyi had there been a case to answer im quite sure having my esta revoked would have come in a distant last with regards any sentence handed down by the judiciary ...so in a nutshell im considered guilty off all charges, a person of ill-repute and my innocence is neither here nor there,tnx for ur input, appreciated......
Your response seems a little over-the-top, but I'm glad I could help.

Rene
Old Jul 11th 2013, 6:04 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Search the site for posts in which 'folinskyinla' has recommended some US immigration attornies who live and practice in the UK. There have been a few such posts.

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by jaralac111
... could someone recommend a lawyer i might avail of tnx
Old Jul 11th 2013, 7:44 pm
Banned

customsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond repute

The only way the ESTA could have been "revoked" as in immigration cancelled the authorisation of his current esta is if they received a report regarding his "drug arrest" and his "possible ties to drug trafficking and organised crime". Police forces do share such information. It is possible that cbi fbi whatever could have received such information from a uk force.

Last edited by customsquestion; Jul 11th 2013 at 7:47 pm.
Old Jul 12th 2013, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

DavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by customsquestion
The only way the ESTA could have been "revoked" as in immigration cancelled the authorisation of his current esta is if they received a report regarding his "drug arrest" and his "possible ties to drug trafficking and organised crime". Police forces do share such information. It is possible that cbi fbi whatever could have received such information from a uk force.
Or the OP could mean revoked as in now that his circumstances have changed, then after reapplying and answering the question as asked he has received a denied response. Thus once valid tis no more.

I dont recall ever seeing how revoked was defined by the OP, but im guessing that if it was through trying to board the plane then that would have been in the opening post, like wise for a border turn away.