entry application location

Old Jun 6th 2004, 5:24 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Jun 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 19
agileflower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default entry application location

My husband is a british citizen, I am a US citizen and we are currently living in Sweden. We and our soon to be born child want to return to the US but are wondering how we can do this as we may not be able to meet the domicile requirements for the Affidavit of Support. It is my understanding from the Swedish Consulate site that I must be his sponsort and petitioner, but if we apply here and go as soon as we get his visa, I will not be in the position to work (having just given birth). We have assets here and in the states which would meet the requirement, but I am wondering if it would be better to return with he on his still valid student Visa and wait a bit, settle in, and then apply from the US. Thoughts?

agileflower is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.