Employment - I 688B Question

Old Aug 23rd 2003, 9:58 am
Posts: n/a
Default Employment - I 688B Question

I have had an Employment Authorization Document for almost 10 months. I am
Canadian going for US Naturalization. My wife was born and raised in the

I have about 2 months left before my Employment authorization (I-688B)
expires. What steps do I have to take to get a new card? Can it be renewed
over the net or do I have to go to a BCIS service center to get it renewed?

Any info would be appreciated. I am currently employed and would like to
continue to be.

I am currently awaiting approval of my I-485 for change of status but the
Atlanta office is very busy and I don't expect to hear from them for at
least a few months yet.


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.