Which EB5 Seattle or Jay Peak?

Old Jul 8th 2011, 5:34 pm
Just Joined

dianajoseph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Which EB5 Seattle or Jay Peak?

Originally Posted by porvera
Correct. The EB5 visa is an immigration visa -therefore those fortunate enough to get one are doing so to be able to live in the USofA.

Being a green card holder means that fiscally the holder becomes a US tax payer, a legal permanent resident. The only thing we cannot do is vote!
The paperwork and documents needed for the EB5 are not for the faint hearted.

I quote here from your post and was wondering if you could elaborate a bit further, thinking of beginning this later this year. Any info would be appreciated, also have you had your conditions removed since this pose

Thanks

Diana
Old Jul 8th 2011, 6:11 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dianajoseph

I quote here from your post and was wondering if you could elaborate a bit further, thinking of beginning this later this year. Any info would be appreciated, also have you had your conditions removed since this pose

Thanks

Diana
Diana, what elaboration are you after? The EB-5 visa is an Immigrant Visa. When the bearer enters the US with it, they are admitted as a Permanent Resident. PRs carry a 'green card' as evidence of their status (which is described on uscis.gov).
Old Jul 11th 2011, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

snodog is just really nicesnodog is just really nicesnodog is just really nicesnodog is just really nicesnodog is just really nicesnodog is just really nicesnodog is just really nicesnodog is just really nice

Originally Posted by dianajoseph

Thanks

Diana

You have to be able to prove that the money you are investing was acquired legally and is yours to "spend".
The rest of the paperwork is everything from birth certificates, marriage certificates, remembering where you went to school, all the jobs you've done, every time you've been to the States.
It just takes longer than you think to gather all that information that you think you have to hand.......
Old Jul 15th 2011, 1:55 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know anyone personally who has had the conditions removed? I am always a bit dubious about people in forumland with only a few posts. I am not sure that Jay Peak can be succesful in this economic climate.

The people involved in selling EB5 earn a lot of money and spamming seems rife.
Old Jul 25th 2011, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

DanTheFanMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Does anyone know anyone personally who has had the conditions removed? I am always a bit dubious about people in forumland with only a few posts. I am not sure that Jay Peak can be succesful in this economic climate.

As far as i can tell there are quite a few people who post on this forum that have had their conditions removed through both of the RC projects mentioned in this thread.

Call the centers and if you can go visit them. The ones that are run properly shouldn't have anything to hide and it's quite likely they would put you in contact with their prior investors so you can ask them about their experience.

I was in Las Vegas fairly recently - you would never convince me there is/was a recession if that is all we had to go by!!
Old Jul 28th 2011, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

peskypete is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EB5

So, I have been looking into EB5 visa. My only question is, I know you get a monthly return on your investment. For eample I read that Jay Peak so 4-5% p/a. Now I feel stupid but is that of their profits or of your investment?
An eample being if I was to invest the 500k would I get around 22k p/a or does it work on their profit? Obviously their profit would be better as that would be considerably more!
Sorry if this is a dumb question, its literally the only thing I don't understand.
Old Jul 29th 2011, 12:12 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EB5

Originally Posted by peskypete
So, I have been looking into EB5 visa. My only question is, I know you get a monthly return on your investment. For eample I read that Jay Peak so 4-5% p/a. Now I feel stupid but is that of their profits or of your investment?
An eample being if I was to invest the 500k would I get around 22k p/a or does it work on their profit? Obviously their profit would be better as that would be considerably more!
Sorry if this is a dumb question, its literally the only thing I don't understand.
Hi,

We've already got a current thread running on Jay Peak, so I've taken the liberty of moving your post into that thread. That way you may get some input from others in a similar position.
Old Jul 30th 2011, 9:56 am
Just Joined

peskypete is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EB5

Originally Posted by Sue
Hi,

We've already got a current thread running on Jay Peak, so I've taken the liberty of moving your post into that thread. That way you may get some input from others in a similar position.
Thanks, I did a little research though and found out it will most likely be on the investment of 500k.
Old Aug 11th 2011, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

porvera is just really niceporvera is just really niceporvera is just really niceporvera is just really niceporvera is just really niceporvera is just really niceporvera is just really niceporvera is just really nice

Originally Posted by jackytoo

I know of someone who has had the conditions removed.... ME!!

I have a brand new 10 year green card in my hand.

So it does happen and as far as I am aware all of my fellow investors in phase 1 of Jay Peak, have also had their conditions removed.

I agree you should be wary of some postings but if you look back at my posting trail, you will see how our journey progressed.

Porvera
Old Aug 11th 2011, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

cranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by porvera
I know of someone who has had the conditions removed.... ME!! Porvera
Congrats!

How long did it take from submitting your I829 to getting your conditions removed?

Regards
Old Aug 12th 2011, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

porvera is just really niceporvera is just really niceporvera is just really niceporvera is just really niceporvera is just really niceporvera is just really niceporvera is just really niceporvera is just really nice

Originally Posted by cranston
Congrats!

How long did it take from submitting your I829 to getting your conditions removed?

Regards
Our attorneys submitted the I829 in January and we had our biometrics appointment within 2-3 weeks but the office was closed due to a snow storm, so that was rescheduled for late March, so if you take out the delay for weather etc it took about 3-4 months.

Regards