EB3 Visa interview questions.

Old Nov 21st 2018, 1:39 pm
Just Joined

wazirkhanakakhail is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EB3 Visa interview questions.

Hi, actually I am currently on the eb3 visa process. I have some fears about the visa interview questions . Will they ask so many tough questions ?. Can I request my interview be in Urdu. Or it must be in English ?. Can I brig my wife for visa interview, she cannot speak English ?.
My main concern is the day of visa interview. What is the approval ratio?.
Is it possible to skip the interview questions and get stamp directly ?. Please answer the questions.
Old Nov 21st 2018, 4:18 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EB3 Visa interview questions.

I don't know the specifics of the EB3 interview, but my question is where are you having this interview? London?

They might have a translator available, or they might not.

Is you wife getting a visa also? If so, then yes, she needs to be there and probably answer a few questions. If she's not getting a visa, there's no need for her to be there, and if she does go with you, she'd wait in the waiting room while you approach the interview window.

I am sure there's no way to skip answering any questions and get the visa directly, no. The whole point of the interview is to talk to you in person.

Rene
Old Nov 21st 2018, 4:19 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt anyone can comment on an approval ratio... we simply don't have that kind of data.

Rene
Old Nov 21st 2018, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

wazirkhanakakhail is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I am from Pakistan, can I give my interview in Urdu language ?. OR Does it requires to be fluent in English for Eb3 visa?. Please let me know .
Regards
Old Nov 21st 2018, 4:48 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wazirkhanakakhail
Hi I am from Pakistan, can I give my interview in Urdu language ?. OR Does it requires to be fluent in English for Eb3 visa?. Please let me know .
Regards
Please re-read post #2.
Old Nov 21st 2018, 5:24 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
Does your job in the US not require you to be able to communicate in English?
Old Nov 21st 2018, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
If you are not fluent enough to undertake the interview, how are you going to be able to undertake a job in the US? Cannot imagine an employer going to the effort of obtaining a visa for an employee with poor English skills.
Old Nov 21st 2018, 7:58 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would go with the language you will be working in,
Old Nov 22nd 2018, 4:00 am
BE Forum Addict

neill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, actually I am currently on the eb3 visa process. I have some fears about the visa interview questions . Will they ask so many tough questions ?. Can I request my interview be in Urdu. Or it must be in English ?. Can I brig my wife for visa interview, she cannot speak English ?.
My main concern is the day of visa interview. What is the approval ratio?.
Is it possible to skip the interview questions and get stamp directly ?. Please answer the questions.
If you are getting an EB3 visa, obviously this means you have a sponsor, so they will no doubt be asking a lot of questions about the job you intend to take and how you are qualified to take said job. If your answers and documentation are straightforward I imagine it won't be that tough.

If your interview is in Islamabad, i would suspect they could have someone interview you in Urdu but inevitably they will ask you the exact same questions others have asked here: How do you intend to work and live in the USA with limited English and how do you intend to improve your English.

just my personal view.