Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

EB2 Green Card and Entries into the US

EB2 Green Card and Entries into the US

Old Mar 16th 2018, 5:04 pm
Banned

Canveydave has a reputation beyond reputeCanveydave has a reputation beyond reputeCanveydave has a reputation beyond reputeCanveydave has a reputation beyond reputeCanveydave has a reputation beyond reputeCanveydave has a reputation beyond reputeCanveydave has a reputation beyond reputeCanveydave has a reputation beyond reputeCanveydave has a reputation beyond reputeCanveydave has a reputation beyond reputeCanveydave has a reputation beyond repute
Default EB2 Green Card and Entries into the US

Afternoon all,

I am at the early stages of the EB2 process and my company's immigration lawyer has asked me to provide some rather in depth information. I have done a good job so far of providing the 20 different addresses I have had since age 16, but I am coming up against one problem.

I need to list every single entry I have made to the US since birth. I first visited the US in 1989 and have been in and out of the country more than 100 times since.

I'm struggling with the 194 website as it doesn't give me even close to enough information. Im assuming this isn't a problem specific to me. Has anyone else found a good way of securing this information?

Thanks
Old Mar 16th 2018, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olly_ has a reputation beyond reputeOlly_ has a reputation beyond reputeOlly_ has a reputation beyond reputeOlly_ has a reputation beyond reputeOlly_ has a reputation beyond reputeOlly_ has a reputation beyond reputeOlly_ has a reputation beyond reputeOlly_ has a reputation beyond reputeOlly_ has a reputation beyond reputeOlly_ has a reputation beyond reputeOlly_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EB2 Green Card and Entries into the US

Why are they even asking for that information, USCIS doesn't require it?

They also only want the last 5 years of address history.
Old Mar 16th 2018, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Havnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Canveydave
Afternoon all,

I am at the early stages of the EB2 process and my company's immigration lawyer has asked me to provide some rather in depth information. I have done a good job so far of providing the 20 different addresses I have had since age 16, but I am coming up against one problem.

I need to list every single entry I have made to the US since birth. I first visited the US in 1989 and have been in and out of the country more than 100 times since.

I'm struggling with the 194 website as it doesn't give me even close to enough information. Im assuming this isn't a problem specific to me. Has anyone else found a good way of securing this information?

Thanks
We immigrated to the US on an EB-5 Visa and my first entry into the US was in 1970. I guessed at the trips I could remember from when I was a child using the month & year but I am sure there are a bunch that I didn't include. I tried to be more accurate for the last 8 - 10 years but even then I'm not sure I got them all. Didn't seem to create any issues.
Old Mar 16th 2018, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Havnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Olly_
Why are they even asking for that information, USCIS doesn't require it?

They also only want the last 5 years of address history.
We had to provide all entries into the US since birth when we did our EB5 Visa in 2008. Now that I am applying for Citizenship I only have to provide the last 5 years.