British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (https://britishexpats.com/forum/us-immigration-citizenship-visas-34/)
-   -   EARTHQUAKE IN LA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/us-immigration-citizenship-visas-34/earthquake-la-552116/)

ugacrew Jul 29th 2008 2:34 pm

Re: EARTHQUAKE IN LA

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 6626285)
No you're not...it's an aftershock.

Okay. I'll claim it as that. The room is spinning a bit though, lol. It's gotta be the earthquAke yeah.

sambapink Jul 29th 2008 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by ugacrew (Post 6626282)
Hey samba....shhhhhh....I'm tipsy. LOL :p

Ohhhhh YES.... me too... !!!!! :p

ugacrew Jul 29th 2008 2:35 pm

Originally Posted by sambapink (Post 6626309)
Ohhhhh YES.... me too... !!!!! :p

When you're done with the bulter, send him to KC. Some stuff looks like it needs sorted. ;)

sambapink Jul 29th 2008 2:36 pm

Originally Posted by EnglishRose84 (Post 6626302)
the secret life of an orange county housewife aye...... yeah off of course... I'll send him over first thing tomo!

Oh ok... but coulda done with him tonite really... ;)

EnglishRose84 Jul 29th 2008 2:42 pm

Originally Posted by sambapink (Post 6626319)
Oh ok... but coulda done with him tonite really... ;)

oh not sure i could part with him tonight.... while the cats away and all.... i think he has a friend though samba, will send him across if thats ok?!

cybersecretary Jul 29th 2008 2:43 pm

Originally Posted by EnglishRose84 (Post 6626344)
oh not sure i could part with him tonight.... while the cats away and all.... i think he has a friend though samba, will send him across if thats ok?!

didnt notice it, too busy having root canal treatment.

sambapink Jul 29th 2008 2:45 pm

Originally Posted by EnglishRose84 (Post 6626344)

i don't want any of your shabby cast offs... send the good one or none at all... sheesshhhh who d'ya think i am!!!!

Jerseygirl Jul 29th 2008 2:49 pm

Oy you lot...no one will take my thread seriously. All this talk about booze, men and root canals really. :p

EnglishRose84 Jul 29th 2008 2:50 pm

Originally Posted by sambapink (Post 6626358)
i don't want any of your shabby cast offs... send the good one or none at all... sheesshhhh who d'ya think i am!!!!

lol.... I would never think otherwise samba!! but it will have to be none at all then.... this gardener is staying with me!!

EnglishRose84 Jul 29th 2008 2:51 pm

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 6626368)
Oy you lot...no one will take my thread seriously. All this talk about booze, men and root canals really. :p

its the earthquake - I must have hit my head, and now living my out my fantasy orange county housewife dreams!!!

EnglishRose84 Jul 29th 2008 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by ugacrew (Post 6626312)
When you're done with the bulter, send him to KC. Some stuff looks like it needs sorted. ;)

i will of course send him over.... he is better at pouring drinks than sorting things out though!

sambapink Jul 29th 2008 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 6626368)

I bloody started the proper 'earthquake' information thread.. it was very serious.. its all about you you you JG....

:p

Originally Posted by EnglishRose84 (Post 6626369)
lol.... I would never think otherwise samba!! but it will have to be none at all then.... this gardener is staying with me!!

Just as i thought...... how selfish! :sneaky:

:wub:

ugacrew Jul 29th 2008 2:57 pm

Originally Posted by sambapink (Post 6626375)
I bloody started the proper 'earthquake' information thread.. it was very serious.. its all about you you you JG....

Just as i thought...... how selfish! :sneaky:

Hey!!! When do I get my turn at the butler dammit! I need to get laid like yesterday.:frown:

;)

runningbird Jul 29th 2008 2:58 pm

Originally Posted by EnglishRose84 (Post 6626369)

I've seen the gardener - you need to get out more - Seriously :rofl:

Jerseygirl Jul 29th 2008 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by sambapink (Post 6626375)

:cry_smile: