EAD running out

Old Jun 28th 2004, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

Pauljarv is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EAD running out

Originally posted by Noorah101
I assume your original application for the EAD still continues being processed. I don't believe you getting an interim one interrupts that process at all. How long have you been waiting?

Rene
I'm not worried yet as the 90th day is 30th August (it took 3 applications - 1 rejected - my fault 1 rejected - their fault 1 current). I just wondered. I will *touch wood that my advance parole goes through* be in the UK for a visit at that time until 5th Sept hence the query about the 90th day.
Old Jun 29th 2004, 3:44 am
Forum Regular

davewilliams will become famous soon enoughdavewilliams will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Pauljarv
Just one question. I am waiting for my EAD to arrive but am not holding my breath. When I go down to the local office on the 91st day (or maybe later - there's no stupid rule stopping me going on the 94th, 99th day, etc is there!!) I get an interim EAD. What happens to my original application for an EAD? Does another one arrive and supercede the interim one?
Hmmm, I was beginning to wonder about that too as the NBC I-765 date is now two weeks after my 1st NOA and still no approval

Dave
Old Jun 29th 2004, 4:01 am
round 2, ding-ding.

tortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nice

Originally posted by Rete
Means American. My husband uses it all the time to describe this country and its inhabitants and said in an unkindly manner most of the time ;-(
i got it from my husband - it's his fault :)