Default Re: EAD running out

Thanks for the info.
It's sometimes hard to keep up, and you just know you're asking a question
that's been asked before even if you can't find an explicit answer

Andy

"Noorah101" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Don't worry....I've been around the immigration world for more
    > than a year now, and still find some things very confusing!

Old Jun 26th 2004, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

davewilliams will become famous soon enoughdavewilliams will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by cindyabs
The interim EAD we got was good for 8 months-Feb-Sep this year.
Yeah, mine too: April to December.

Dave
Old Jun 26th 2004, 10:29 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tortoise
call him 'merkin

Old Jun 26th 2004, 10:32 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Rete
No Hyper, but I believe you are wrong. An interim EAD is good for one year; not 90 days. The temporary EAD is good for 90 days.

Rete
I was also told that the interim EAD validity differs from office to office..

Old Jun 26th 2004, 10:33 pm

Originally posted by Rete
Means American. My husband uses it all the time to describe this country and its inhabitants and said in an unkindly manner most of the time ;-(
Oh.. Thanks Rete!
Old Jun 27th 2004, 11:45 pm
MrLarson

Hypertweeky <member13109@british_expats.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Originally posted by Rete
    > > Means American. My
    > husband uses it all the time to describe this country and its
    > inhabitants and said in an unkindly manner most of the time ;-(
    >
    >
    > Oh.. Thanks Rete!:

I noticed you have posted 9000 times and of those times about a dozen
are real immigration posts. Are you a troll?

Old Jun 28th 2004, 3:01 am
The Survivors!!

Clare & Steven is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, I'm learning a lot in here!!
Lemme get this straight: Hyper is a troll and you have to file the EAD & AOS together on a K-1??
hehee

Clare
Old Jun 28th 2004, 3:06 am

Originally posted by Clare & Steven
Wow, I'm learning a lot in here!!
Lemme get this straight: Hyper is a troll and you have to file the EAD & AOS together on a K-1??
hehee

Clare

Oh my! I am a troll
LMAO!!!
Old Jun 28th 2004, 4:08 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Oh my! I am a troll
LMAO!!!
Yup!!! must be right... Dave W says so!!! sorry I mean MRLARSON
Old Jun 28th 2004, 4:52 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
I was also told that the interim EAD validity differs from office to office..

Is there any way to find out how long an interim EAD would be valid at your local office? Here in Phoenix, there is no phone number to contact them directly...everything refers you to the 800 misinformation line.

According to my calculations, Sadegh might be getting his 1-year EAD by the end of October. If we get the NOA for the EAD by the end of June, and he doesn't have the EAD by the end of September, I guess we can go at the beginning of October and get the interim one. Just our luck, watch us go through all that hassle to get the interim one and then the 1-year EAD show up a couple of weeks after that...lol

I'm having such a hard time trying to figure out a strategy for keeping the EAD, SSN, and AZ State ID all going at the same time, it's driving me nuts!! They are all so inter-dependant!!

Rene
Old Jun 28th 2004, 11:39 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Noorah101
Is there any way to find out how long an interim EAD would be valid at your local office? Here in Phoenix, there is no phone number to contact them directly...everything refers you to the 800 misinformation line.

According to my calculations, Sadegh might be getting his 1-year EAD by the end of October. If we get the NOA for the EAD by the end of June, and he doesn't have the EAD by the end of September, I guess we can go at the beginning of October and get the interim one. Just our luck, watch us go through all that hassle to get the interim one and then the 1-year EAD show up a couple of weeks after that...lol

I'm having such a hard time trying to figure out a strategy for keeping the EAD, SSN, and AZ State ID all going at the same time, it's driving me nuts!! They are all so inter-dependant!!

Rene

Rene,
Could you write them and address it to the gentleman named below?
District Director: Stephen L. Fickett
Phoenix District
2035 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85004

The interim is supposed to be good for a period "not to exceed 240 days."
Old Jun 28th 2004, 11:58 am
Just Joined

hanjin1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I don't know if this helps any, but my wife went to get her biometrics done around the 26th of May and her current EAD she got from being an F-1 was going to run out on May 31. So when we went to the office (which is in Jacksonville Fl) we asked them what we could do so that she could still continue to work at her job. And the people at the immigration office first stamped her papers and put something on it and then told her that it would be ok and all she would have to do is show the paper to them. It's almost July and my wife is still working, so I guess it depends on where you live. Those are my only 2 cents.
Old Jun 28th 2004, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

Pauljarv is an unknown quantity at this point

Just one question. I am waiting for my EAD to arrive but am not holding my breath. When I go down to the local office on the 91st day (or maybe later - there's no stupid rule stopping me going on the 94th, 99th day, etc is there!!) I get an interim EAD. What happens to my original application for an EAD? Does another one arrive and supercede the interim one?
Old Jun 28th 2004, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

Pauljarv is an unknown quantity at this point

Just one question. I am waiting for my EAD to arrive but am not holding my breath. When I go down to the local office on the 91st day (or maybe later - there's no stupid rule stopping me going on the 94th, 99th day, etc is there!!) I get an interim EAD. What happens to my original application for an EAD? Does another one arrive and supercede the interim one?
Old Jun 28th 2004, 5:35 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pauljarv
I assume your original application for the EAD still continues being processed. I don't believe you getting an interim one interrupts that process at all. How long have you been waiting?

Rene

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.