EAD renewal just took 6 months!

Old Jan 15th 2020, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

GeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EAD renewal just took 6 months!

Originally Posted by Boiler
If there is official examples of what is and is not I have not come across it, have seen many cases which look dubious approved, have a go. Just do not assume you will be successful.It is subjective and a call by the person reviewing your file.
You can find the official guidance here;

https://www.uscis.gov/forms/forms-in...pedite-request

I'm also relaying advice I received from our lawyers and senator in December 2019.
Old Jan 15th 2020, 6:20 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GeneralPowerpoint
You can find the official guidance here;

https://www.uscis.gov/forms/forms-in...pedite-request

I'm also relaying advice I received from our lawyers and senator in December 2019.
I am familiar with that link, I was more referring to your interpretation.

I doubt many on here have any dealing with their Senators, I would not have thought many Senators are familiar with Immigration issues in any detail. Being personally acquainted could I imagine only help on a discretionary issue.
Old Jan 15th 2020, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

GeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond repute

I am familiar with that link, I was more referring to your interpretation.

I doubt many on here have any dealing with their Senators, I would not have thought many Senators are familiar with Immigration issues in any detail. Being personally acquainted could I imagine only help on a discretionary issue.
Many expedite requests are made through the offices of Senators and Representatives by their staff.

My senator is familiar enough with immigration issues to have a dedicated FAQ regarding EAD expedites on his website. So I suspect they're more familiar with immigration issues than you think.
Old Jan 15th 2020, 7:57 pm
Account Closed

I was referring to the Senator, with current processing times I am sure the staff are inundated with requests for help, no doubt that is why they have a FAQ.
Old Jan 15th 2020, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

I was referring to the Senator, with current processing times I am sure the staff are inundated with requests for help, no doubt that is why they have a FAQ.
Well yes. And the advice that FAQ provides (and the advice from the staff in person) is that which I've provided.
Old Jan 15th 2020, 11:48 pm
Account Closed

So it seems despite evidence from people who have been successful, they are saying it is harder, fair enough.

Whatever the odds it is free to play so why would you not at least try?
Old Jan 16th 2020, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

So it seems despite evidence from people who have been successful, they are saying it is harder, fair enough.

Whatever the odds it is free to play so why would you not at least try?
What evidence of it being successful?
Old Jan 16th 2020, 3:24 pm
Account Closed

All the people who have posted on line saying they were successful getting AP, EAD and sometimes both expedited.
Old Jan 16th 2020, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

All the people who have posted on line saying they were successful getting AP, EAD and sometimes both expedited.
Where? Are these recent examples?
Old Jan 16th 2020, 6:42 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GeneralPowerpoint
Where? Are these recent examples?
Here in this forum. Probably within the past year or two. You can do a search.

Rene
Old Jan 16th 2020, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Here in this forum. Probably within the past year or two. You can do a search.

Rene
Well that’s a fairly small sample and not particularly recent. It’s probably providing a slightly skewed perspective on the present.

Old Jan 16th 2020, 8:31 pm
Account Closed

Plenty on other forums.
Old Jan 16th 2020, 8:34 pm
tht
DE-UK-NZ-IE-US... the TYP

tht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond repute

Try here for data: https://www.trackitt.com/usa-immigration-trackers/i765
Old Jan 17th 2020, 1:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tht
That’s a good one. immihelp.com is helpful too on the experiences section. You will see the vast majority of expedites being refused. Often without so much as a request for evidence.
Old Jan 17th 2020, 1:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Plenty on other forums.
Which forums? That’d be interesting to see.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.