Wikiposts

EAD not at all POEs

Old Mar 27th 2002, 6:05 am
Marie

Default EAD not at all POEs

Why is that ? why only a few POE will stamp your passport with the work
authorization ?

I thought INS was "even" about it ! It's ONE and UNIQUE governmental service so why
do they all act different ?

Old Mar 27th 2002, 6:26 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EAD not at all POEs

I started to response to you and decided it wasn't worth the effort. If you are the USC start writing your elected officials to get the lackidasial application of the rules and regulations changed to one of consistency. If you are the foreigner, then be glad you at least were able to migrate.
Old Mar 27th 2002, 8:35 am
Aangiela

>I started to response to you and decided it wasn't worth the effort. If you are the
    >USC start writing your elected officials to get the lackidasial application of the
    >rules and regulations changed to one of consistency. If you are the foreigner, then
    >be glad you at least were able to migrate.
    >
    >

Wow, someone got their panties in a bunch here or something? This was a reasonable
question. Though, I don't know the exact reason for why EAD's are not issued at all
POE's, I'm sure it has to do with the lack of consistency with the INS. That's all
you needed to say. Most people come to this NG to have their marriage-based
immigration questions answered. There's no need to critique their inquiries.

Angie

Old Mar 27th 2002, 10:05 am
Marie

sorry Rete, I appreciated the long answer you gave to me but there my question was
somehow different, I was wondering WHY it is that INS isnt consistent...

Thank you again

Old Mar 27th 2002, 10:05 am
Marie

right : )