EAD... got it

Old Aug 9th 2004, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EAD... got it

Originally Posted by Rete
LOL it is because you are YOUNG

Out of hand = meaning without problems and without having to sweat, swear, or run through the hoops ;-)

Hahah, damn kids these days not knowing phrases huh

I'm already sweating and swearing so I guess thats not going to happen though
Old Aug 9th 2004, 8:31 pm
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ray6
Newflash on the TV ..President Bush will personally stamp the passport for Andrea...
Have you been pleading Andrea's cause with your spirit guide, Ray? Andrea, you're on a roll girl. Reminds me of my own immigration experience and this quote from Shakespeare:
"There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
Omitted, all the voyage of their life
Is bound in shallows and in miseries.
On such a full sea are we now afloat,
And we must take the current when it serves
Or lose our ventures."
Julius Caesar (IV, iii).
Good luck my dear. When similar things started to happen to me when I started the immigration process to be with my husband Ken, I just knew that I had the blessings of whoever it is up there that decides our fate.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 8:32 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: EAD... got it

Originally Posted by Rete
LOL it is because you are YOUNG

Out of hand = meaning without problems and without having to sweat, swear, or run through the hoops ;-)

(This message is too short?? yeah right)
Old Aug 9th 2004, 8:37 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ranjini
Have you been pleading Andrea's cause with your spirit guide, Ray? Andrea, you're on a roll girl. Reminds me of my own immigration experience and this quote from Shakespeare:
"There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
Omitted, all the voyage of their life
Is bound in shallows and in miseries.
On such a full sea are we now afloat,
And we must take the current when it serves
Or lose our ventures."
Julius Caesar (IV, iii).
Good luck my dear. When similar things started to happen to me when I started the immigration process to be with my husband Ken, I just knew that I had the blessings of whoever it is up there that decides our fate.
Oh god !!! thats super mushy.....i am too frightened to ask my spirit guide about Andrea.....
Old Aug 9th 2004, 8:42 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: EAD... got it

Oh god !!! thats super mushy.....i am too frightened to ask my spirit guide about Andrea.....

Hey Ray!

Long time no picking on me..
Old Aug 9th 2004, 8:49 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
Hey Ray!

Long time no picking on me..
you lucky its nap time or I would start now ..perhaps later ..
Old Aug 9th 2004, 8:57 pm
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Shakespeare said that not I. And you know it's true! Now why are you too frightened to ask your spirit guide about Andrea??
Old Aug 9th 2004, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ranjini
Shakespeare said that not I. And you know it's true! Now why are you too frightened to ask your spirit guide about Andrea??

Yes Ray... do tell why you are too afraid to ask your spirit guide about me.. hmmmmmmmmm???
Old Aug 9th 2004, 9:01 pm

Talking Re: EAD... got it

you lucky its nap time or I would start now ..perhaps later ..
Let's get it started!!
Old Aug 9th 2004, 9:02 pm

Originally Posted by andrea874
Yes Ray... do tell why you are too afraid to ask your spirit guide about me.. hmmmmmmmmm???
He is scared of women
Old Aug 9th 2004, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Let's get it started!!

He's old, let him have his nap
Old Aug 9th 2004, 9:18 pm

Missy.. You are in trouble now!!, run for your life!!!
Old Aug 9th 2004, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Missy.. You are in trouble now!!, run for your life!!!
Whats he going to do, hit me with his cane?! Haha
Old Aug 10th 2004, 4:43 am
Ray

Thank you Andrea...Its nice to see some people who are kind to the old folk
you are obviously not of spanish descent.
If I ask my spirit guide and its bad news I would have to tell you..so will will keep quiet.. .but just mind how you cross the street.
Attached Thumbnails EAD... got it-cdg.jpg  
Old Aug 10th 2004, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

Americanwife is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, Andrea, congratulations
How long did it take to obtain your EAD?
I am arriving to the U.S. next month so wanna know what to do immediately and how long does it take
Thanks and once again my congrats!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.