Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

EAD Changes in Federal Register Today

EAD Changes in Federal Register Today

Old Aug 1st 2004, 3:36 pm
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough
Default Re: EAD Changes in Federal Register Today

Originally posted by Archie Wilson
<snip>F. and I understand each other better than you think we do.
Archie Wilson
I certainly hope so because I don't. And thanks for removing the reference to my knickers.
Old Aug 1st 2004, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

psychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Ranjini
I certainly hope so because I don't. And thanks for removing the reference to my knickers.

Aww, that was the best part of that post!
Old Aug 1st 2004, 5:02 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Archie Wilson
Hi Ranjini,
Stay calm.
F. does a good job . . . when he is focused.
He has a lot to do, and so does U.
They both are significant contributors here.
F. was on top of this subject, but a list member was the one who saw the USCIS change and posted it here first. Then my friend Mr. F. chimed in.
F. and I understand each other better than you think we do.
And always remember one thing . . . the question I posed on July 22, 2004 was for the benefit of the list.
Sincerely,
Archie Wilson
Hi:

Please take note of the fact that I'm in California which is three time zones away from DC. I became aware of it the posting when I FIRST logged on to the Internet and checked AILA and THEN went to the NG to find that I had been beaten to the punch. I don't mind being "scooped" in that sense.
Old Aug 1st 2004, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Archie Wilson will become famous soon enough

I think its really nice that people work together on this list to help other people.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

Please take note of the fact that I'm in California which is three time zones away from DC. I became aware of it the posting when I FIRST logged on to the Internet and checked AILA and THEN went to the NG to find that I had been beaten to the punch. I don't mind being "scooped" in that sense.