E2 visa holders

Old Nov 3rd 2005, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

FreeBird11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question E2 visa holders

Hi All,

I'm looking for a few examples of successful E2 applications. If you know any, including maybe yourself, please let me know. The rules for amount invested etc. are so vague, I'm trying to get a feel of which cases were successful and why.

Thanks
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 10:29 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E2 visa holders

Originally Posted by FreeBird11
Hi All,
I'm looking for a few examples of successful E2 applications. If you know any, including maybe yourself, please let me know. The rules for amount invested etc. are so vague, I'm trying to get a feel of which cases were successful and why.
The minimum investment nowadays would be around the $150K mark..obviously more the better ...and of course what State you intend to go to ..
this site has more info http://www.investorvisausa.com/index.html
Old Nov 4th 2005, 4:05 pm
lee
Just Joined

lee is an unknown quantity at this point

Please let me know what state in the usa u are interested in as i have a great deal of info as i am on a E2 visa myself based in Florida.

Please E-mail
[email protected]

Many Thx
Lee
Old Nov 4th 2005, 4:41 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
The minimum investment nowadays would be around the $150K mark..obviously more the better ...and of course what State you intend to go to ..
this site has more info http://www.investorvisausa.com/index.html
I thought you could ONLY go to Florida. You have to be within a certain radius of the mouse.