Confirmation page of DS160
instructions print out
2 x passport photos
birth certificates
marriage certificate
interview invitation email
acknowledgement email
fee receipt

I think that’s all we need. It’s just a bit worrying as me received an email confirming the appointment and location of embassy and a link to ‘Additional documents’ that might be required for certain visas. I checked and it basically lists the majority of the documents/evidence we had to provide at the submission stage. I am hoping that’s not the case! It’s all a bit confusing!

Hope we have everything. :-)
Old Aug 29th 2018, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

wisygreen has a reputation beyond reputewisygreen has a reputation beyond reputewisygreen has a reputation beyond reputewisygreen has a reputation beyond reputewisygreen has a reputation beyond reputewisygreen has a reputation beyond reputewisygreen has a reputation beyond reputewisygreen has a reputation beyond reputewisygreen has a reputation beyond reputewisygreen has a reputation beyond reputewisygreen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E2 interview- what to bring?

We took a copy of our entire submission to the initial interview and subsequent renewals. We also took other documents that we did not originally submit (due to restrictions by embassy on number of pages) but we thought may support our application. Sometimes we have not had to reference it at all, one time they could not find a document and we were able to supply it. Carrying it all gave us a workout.
Old Aug 29th 2018, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

upnorth78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Our consultant managed to fit everything in, luckily.

Now worried about what to bring! We thought we didn’t have to bring everything again- like receipts, invoices, training certificate etc.

We have everything gathered together, based on what the embassy said to bring, they haven’t requested additional information.

thanks!
Old Aug 29th 2018, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

upnorth78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your reply! :-)
Old Aug 29th 2018, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

Mall18 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've just had a quick read of the ais usa visa site and it sounds like you have everything it asks for. Apparently they can pull up your application from the barcodes on the DS 160 confirmations so they would be able to see any other documents from that if need be. Our attorney said that if they want other supporting documents they will ask for them well before the interview stage, I actually read somewhere not to try to give them any other documents unless specifically asked.
I can understand the nerves though I have a recurring dream at the moment that we get there and realise we forgot everything
Good luck for the interview, hope they don't keep you waiting too long on the day
Old Sep 18th 2018, 5:14 pm
Just Joined

JoeFox is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi upnorth78,

out of curiosity how did the interview go? what did they ask you?

Thanks
Joe