Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

E2 Electronically Submit Supporting Documents

E2 Electronically Submit Supporting Documents

Old Jan 29th 2019, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

E2Brutus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default E2 Electronically Submit Supporting Documents

On my prior E2s I have physically sent a binder with the supporting documents divided by Tabs. I see that they now have you submit the files electronically using the site below. I was wondering how this works - do you file it as a single PDF, or as Tabs a,b,c,d,e,f,g, or something else?

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/niv

Old Jan 29th 2019, 11:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E2 Electronically Submit Supporting Documents

I see you can submit a question via email, or phone.
Worth a try?

It's an interesting question.
Old Jan 30th 2019, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

I don't want to bug them with questions, so I guess I will wait until I get to this third stage and then find out. I will let you know what happens. I need to stop fiddling around and get on with my application!
Old Feb 13th 2019, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

I have followed all the steps below. But I have not received any instructions on where to send the E2 Package to. I used to mail it, but they say that once you complete "d" you will receive instructions, but the instructions I received are not specific to the E2 and just say turn up at the appointment. I am pretty sure the EVisa team will email me directly soon, but it has been two days and nothing yet.
  1. Create a user account
  2. Enter the DS-160 confirmation number for each applicant applying for a Visa
  3. Complete the courier document return process
  4. Pay the Nonimmigrant Visa (MRV) application fee(s)
  5. Schedule a Consular Section appointment
Old Feb 21st 2019, 5:56 am
Just Joined

neesun is an unknown quantity at this point

You have to send the docs by email. The process is listed on their website.
Old Feb 23rd 2019, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

Morag McDoogal will become famous soon enoughMorag McDoogal will become famous soon enough

Hey there E2Brutus. Just curious to see if you are any further on with your application. I'm stuck...the instructions contradict each other. I'm under the impression that I shouldn't schedule an interview until the Evisa unit contacts me to make one. Presumably this is to allow sufficient time for them to review the application. However, this means that I can't complete step 3 to submit supporting documents because I have no idea how to do it and despite what the site says, no instructions are given when I registered.