E-3 Visa 2009 Thread

Old Nov 19th 2009, 12:37 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E-3 Visa 2009 Thread

Originally Posted by AussieGolfer
Does anyone know if you are allowed to get two (2) E-3 visa's at the same time for two (2) different employers?
It's possible to do this with H-1B visas, so I'm guessing it's possible to do it with E-3 visas also.

Ian
Old Nov 19th 2009, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

Aussie in Little Rock is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, Ian. If anyone knows for sure or has tried and succeeded / failed, please let me know. I have written an email to the US Consulate in Sydney and when I hear back from them, I'll post on this board.

Cheers.
Old Nov 19th 2009, 4:48 pm
yoj
Just Joined

yoj is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe you do not need a new visa, just a new LCA form to be filed by the employer. I am not 100% sure but I have definitely read this before. Anyone else see this before?
Old Nov 19th 2009, 5:31 pm
Just Joined

samisat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I have first E3 visa till to 2011. I got a good job with different employer. i just applied for E3 transfer to new company . Lodge application in USCIS vermont services.

There is RFE we submited RFE responce almost 15 days no change. No LUD's.

How long they take time. they mentioned 14 to 60 days.

my question is:

one application processing in USCIS. Can i go to Canada for transfer. is it possible one application processing in USCIS.

if it possible what documents need for go to Canada for transfer.

advance thanks

samisat
Old Nov 19th 2009, 6:49 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samisat
Can i go to Canada for transfer.
No. You can go to Canada to *renew* the visa, but not to transfer.

Ian
Old Nov 19th 2009, 8:06 pm
Just Joined

Hi Ian Thank you, If i take new LCA on new company. and company documents. is it possible.

samisat
Old Nov 19th 2009, 8:12 pm
Account Closed

If i take new LCA on new company. and company documents. is it possible.
I don't understand what you're asking. Is what possible?

Ian
Old Nov 19th 2009, 8:28 pm
Just Joined

Hi Ian,

My problem is i need to transfer my E3 visa to new employer. But i lodged my application through the USCIS vermount service. it's taking long time because they asked RFE we submitted but no Change till now. My plan is If i get new LCA from My new employer Can i go to Canada to get E3 visa on new employer. Can we process Parallel. Because my new employer want me to start as soon as posible. that's way is there any way's to get quick visa.

thanks for u r replay

samisat
Old Nov 19th 2009, 10:22 pm
Account Closed

My problem is i need to transfer my E3 visa to new employer.
You don't need to be outside the US to do that.

Can i go to Canada to get E3 visa on new employer.
You're transferring from one company to another - you don't actually need a new visa. You already have a valid E-3.

Because my new employer want me to start as soon as posible. that's way is there any way's to get quick visa.
I believe you can work for the new employer as soon as the LCA is approved.

Ian
Old Nov 19th 2009, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

ozEcho is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
I believe you can work for the new employer as soon as the LCA is approved.
Are you sure about that Ian?
Old Dec 7th 2009, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

Twasbrillig is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rajeshbreddy
Hi there,

I have been working as a Unix system administrator since 1997. I am very keen to work in the US. But I'm having a lot of difficulties in locating agents or employers in the US who would like to employ Aussies on the E3 visa. Can someone help me with company or agent contact details who can sponsor E3 visas.

Thanks.
Hi. Are you still looking? I signed up with a seatle company who sponsored my E3. I have been in the US now for approx 8 months.

Currently in Atlanta
Old Dec 7th 2009, 6:33 pm
Just Joined

Twasbrillig is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jefferson2
Hello everyone,

Any experience with a DV win while on an E3? I was told I have been selected for further processing.

Am I able to apply within the US? USCIS New York was not helpful.....

The DV Center in Kentucky center said I would only need to lodge the DSP122 and I could change my status here in the US through the BCIS.

Any help is very much appreciated! Thanks.

Please reply to this post on this thread: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...40#post7890040
meauxna
I can help, but wow. Congrats..
Old Jan 8th 2010, 4:48 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

The E-3 Visa thread has been continued for 2010 here:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648097

This version is now closed.