Dv 2013 waiting for 2nd NL

Old Jun 21st 2012, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

DavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dv 2013 waiting for 2nd NL

Originally Posted by superkruz
Your immigration advice is as bad as your English.
You are bang out of order - slight hint of racism and just all round nasty with comments like that.
Old Jun 21st 2012, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

singhok is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jxsteinberg
Congratulations on getting selected. I received my second letter (which by the way you access online using the same details to see if you were selected initially) around 6 weeks before my consulate interview which gave me enough time to get a police check, book my medical etc.

I have read that some people need proof of funds and/or a sponsor and others dont.

I suggest logging onto forums.immigration.com they have a whole section related to the Green Card lottery and I am fairly certain you will find all the answers to your questions there, and I think your English is just fine
Thanks jxsteinberg to appreciate.
I knew, my english is poor. But I'm trying to improve it. Here some people are very disgusting like superkurz. I don't know, what is his problem? I think that I should leave this forum.

Last edited by singhok; Jun 21st 2012 at 4:42 pm.
Old Jun 21st 2012, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

singhok is an unknown quantity at this point

Your immigration advice is as bad as your English.
Hey if you hav more learning power in english then read this link carefully ok.
Old Jun 21st 2012, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

DavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by singhok
Thanks jxsteinberg to appreciate.
I knew, my english is poor. But I'm trying to improve it. Here some people are very disgusting like superkurz. I don't know, what is his problem? I think that I should leave this forum.
I dont think it is you that should leave to be honest you have done nothing wrong. There are no rules on this forum that dictate the level of english required to participate.

SuperKruz was bang out of order and can not justify those comments.

Stick around and continue to benefit from the wealth of information available to you from this wonderful forum, and ignore the idiots that make such derogatory posts. Hopefully a moderator will take action to prevent such comments from this person in future.
Old Jun 21st 2012, 5:23 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Dude, you seriously have to improve your English before you come to the US.
No, he does not. There is no requirement for English fluency in order to immigrate via the DV lottery. My alien husband spoke no English before immigrating.

Rene
Old Jun 24th 2012, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

superkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DavidLemon
You are bang out of order - slight hint of racism.....
Your slanderous comments are out of order too mate. I hope a moderator looks at this.

His advice was 100% wrong and his grammar was poor. I don't see anything wrong with pointing out both of those facts - If you do, then it's your problem.

Last edited by superkruz; Jun 24th 2012 at 5:31 pm.
Old Jun 24th 2012, 6:11 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Your slanderous comments are out of order too mate.
Actually... if it was anything at all, it was a libelous comment. Honest to god - if you're going to protest something, at least be sure of what it is! It'll go a long way to make you not look like a fool.

Ian
Old Jun 24th 2012, 6:23 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

His advice was 100% wrong and his grammar was poor. I don't see anything wrong with pointing out both of those facts - If you do, then it's your problem.
It is acceptable to point out incorrect immigration advice.

It is not nice to point out someone's lack of English skills to the extent you have. This isn't a website for that purpose. You could phrase it better, such as saying "it might be helpful to improve your English before you get to the USA". It was your tone that was hurtful.

Rene
Old Jun 24th 2012, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

JSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of light

Not that OP actually offered any immigration advice.
Old Jun 24th 2012, 10:38 pm
Just Joined

Ben-son is an unknown quantity at this point

pls,i want to find out what way will the second notification get's to one hands. through email or post?
Old Jun 24th 2012, 11:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JSL8610
Not that OP actually offered any immigration advice.
+1
Old Jun 25th 2012, 12:18 am
Banned

jxsteinberg is a jewel in the roughjxsteinberg is a jewel in the roughjxsteinberg is a jewel in the roughjxsteinberg is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Ben-son
pls,i want to find out what way will the second notification get's to one hands. through email or post?
www.dvlottery.state.gov
Old Jun 25th 2012, 12:54 am
Just Joined

thanks jxsteinberg.
i mean the interview letter from kcc.how does it get to ones hands by post or email?
Old Jun 25th 2012, 1:01 am
Just Joined

what means do kcc send interview letters to dv winners.by post or email?
pls any one with the right answer should tell me.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 1:50 am
Banned

jxsteinberg is a jewel in the roughjxsteinberg is a jewel in the roughjxsteinberg is a jewel in the roughjxsteinberg is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Ben-son
what means do kcc send interview letters to dv winners.by post or email?
pls any one with the right answer should tell me.
the KCC no longer post out letters. You will be able to find it on the website I posted above when your number becomes current and your consulate interview is scheduled. Use the visa bulletin from previous years as a guide for a rough idea when that may be