DUTCH Contacting NSC ,Consulat

Old Apr 17th 2001, 3:30 am
alex

Hi My girlfriend her I-129F was approved on 28 march she never have had a second NOA
also the adress on the first Noa was wrong spelled causse she didnt get through the
always bussy NSC phone she wrote them twice with a notice of adresschange we never
received a confirmation on this (We know we are approved by calling the statusnumber
on the frst NOA) Also the dutchconsulat is unreachebla they tell plain on the
answermachine that they wont answer question about visas in person and that
everything can be founded back on there website or through there phonemenu..I read
about quit a few people that they were prcessed in weeks .Is this waiting time
normal?????? i mean does it really takes more then a month to ship some files from
amerika to holland ..=]..We have both No idea or there is something we can do to
speed up the process or to acctually find out that our file isnt on the garbadge
pile..If anyone have some idea on how to contact or know something that we can do
besides waiting as peacefully as possible let me pleasse ..thank you ..alex

Old Apr 17th 2001, 6:42 am
Judith

I have the same problem with the consulat in Amsterdam, I've been trying to reach
them, but that's made impossible by phone now. You could fax them at this number:
020-5755310 and if you have a fax and add the number to the letter I think they'll
fax you back, Frank de Koning for the consulat faxed me back within 3 hours. It's
worth a try! Good luck

Judith