DS260 Questions

Old Oct 1st 2020, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

muqeem is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DS260 Questions

Hi

I am in the process to fill the form.

They are asking provide all the address you lived since you 16 years old.

I want to know that is that mandatory to provide exact addreess and locaton since you 16 yearas old?

Thanks
Old Oct 1st 2020, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

steph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DS260 Questions

Yes, otherwise they wouldn’t ask. Exact dates probably not required but at least the month and year.
Old Oct 1st 2020, 3:58 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, to the best of your recollection.

Rene
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 8:46 am
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by muqeem
Hi

I am in the process to fill the form.

They are asking provide all the address you lived since you 16 years old.

I want to know that is that mandatory to provide exact addreess and locaton since you 16 yearas old?

Thanks
It's mandatory if you want the benefit you are seeking
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Another question come across now .

in my mother information they asked below.

Surname at birth?

given name?

can you please clarify her surname at birth and now is same so what to do in this case?
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

sorry another question below.

We have british passport and we travlled to USA last year on ESTA so what should be the correct answer for below question.

Have you ever been issued a U.S. Visa?

please clarify
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

Another question

i was filling the ds260 and got below question, i travelled to usa on Esta so what details i need to fill in for below questions.

1) Have you ever been issued a U.S. Visa?

2) Date Visa Was Issued ?

3) Date Visa Was Issued

remember i applied for ESTA on 22nd May 2019 and its valid untill 22nd may 2021.

please guide me

Old Oct 2nd 2020, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

sorry under the same question of us previous visit they asked visa classification so we travalled on ESTA so in that case what visa classification i need to mention?
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 1:29 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Another question come across now .

in my mother information they asked below.

Surname at birth? Her Last Name at birth or sometimes called Maiden name.

given name? Her First and Middle Names

can you please clarify her surname at birth and now is same so what to do in this case?
Answers are in bold. Perhaps you need an attorney since these questions are troublesome for you. I understand English is not your first language and you are having difficulty understanding them.
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 1:31 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

sorry another question below.

We have british passport and we travlled to USA last year on ESTA so what should be the correct answer for below question.

Have you ever been issued a U.S. Visa?

please clarify
Another question

i was filling the ds260 and got below question, i travelled to usa on Esta so what details i need to fill in for below questions.

1) Have you ever been issued a U.S. Visa?

2) Date Visa Was Issued ?

3) Date Visa Was Issued

remember i applied for ESTA on 22nd May 2019 and its valid untill 22nd may 2021.

please guide me
sorry under the same question of us previous visit they asked visa classification so we travalled on ESTA so in that case what visa classification i need to mention?
ESTA is only your approval to use the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) to enter the US. You did not use a visa. You were not issued a visa. Therefore, there is nothing to answer regarding the issuance of a visa.
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you very much.

i know what is first and last name , just heared first time the word Surname at birth which i wants to clarify.

Thanks

Old Oct 2nd 2020, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

can someone help me the kacgground security questionaire.

Q) Do you have a mental or physical disorder that poses or is likely to pose a threat to the safety or welfare of yourself or others? Yes / No

I am trying to explain the background.

My wife admitted last year to hospital as she got some psychosis symptoms.

after 3 days doctor discharge her and they think it may be paranoid schepherenia , she started maedication and after 3 months (January 2020) she visited to Consultant and consultant went through the file and after discusion with my wife consultant told my wife that she think my never had paranoid schezoperenia but she think wife got psychosis symptoms because my wife had hyperactive thyroid and she said it could be happen due to hyper active thyroid.

doctor done another consultant with my wife exactly after 3 months ( MAY2020) and she discuss everything and she told to my wife that she think she will going to discharge her in end of october or early november.

could anyone help what should i answer the question in ds260.

Q) Do you have a mental or physical disorder that poses or is likely to pose a threat to the safety or welfare of yourself or others? Yes / No

Old Oct 2nd 2020, 4:53 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much.

i know what is first and last name , just heared first time the word Surname at birth which i wants to clarify.

Thanks
Surname at birth means her last name at the time she was born.

Rene
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 4:56 pm

can someone help me the kacgground security questionaire.

I am trying to explain the background.

My wife admitted last year to hospital as she got some psychosis symptoms.

after 3 days doctor discharge her and they think it may be paranoid schepherenia , she started maedication and after 3 months (January 2020) she visited to Consultant and consultant went through the file and after discusion with my wife consultant told my wife that she think my never had paranoid schezoperenia but she think wife got psychosis symptoms because my wife had hyperactive thyroid and she said it could be happen due to hyper active thyroid.

doctor done another consultant with my wife exactly after 3 months ( MAY2020) and she discuss everything and she told to my wife that she think she will going to discharge her in end of october or early november.

could anyone help what should i answer the question in ds260.

We are not medical doctors or psychologists. Only you know the answer to this one. Answer to the best of your knowledge, and bring evidence to the interview.

By the way, you mention YOUR DS 260, but this one seems to be your wife's DS 260. Are you completing it for her?

Rene
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

Yes i am completing her ds260.

so this question is related with her.

Her Psycologist send the later to gp mention below.

Risk Assesment:
Currently there is no risk of self harm, harm to others or self neglected.

She appears to have a full mental capacity regarding her care and making decision.

what you guys think what should be the answer fo that particular question.

To be honest the answer is NO as she is not threat to the safety of herself or others.

need your opinion guys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.