DS260 Questions

Old Oct 2nd 2020, 5:11 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DS260 Questions

Ask her doctors. Both she and you and your children will each require to bring your primary doctor's medical history on each of you to Knightsbridge for your immigration medical. All the information about her mental health should be listed on her medical summary.

Have you read the immigration visa processing on the US Consulate London Office's website?
Old Oct 3rd 2020, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

vespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by muqeem
Yes i am completing her ds260.

so this question is related with her.

Her Psycologist send the later to gp mention below.

Risk Assesment:
Currently there is no risk of self harm, harm to others or self neglected.

She appears to have a full mental capacity regarding her care and making decision.

what you guys think what should be the answer fo that particular question.

To be honest the answer is NO as she is not threat to the safety of herself or others.

need your opinion guys.
Then you should answer NO.
Old Oct 5th 2020, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

muqeem is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
i was filling the form ds260.

I have come across the question below can you please help.

Have you ever been arrested or convicted for any offense or crime, even though subject of a pardon, amnesty, or other similar action

Hi

Guys i have a query which is a bit confusing.

I went to swittzerland 7 years back and my friend park the car on the road facing in opposite direction to the traffic.
Accidently i open the front passenger door and cyclist coming from behind hit the car door and fall on the road.
After sometime police and ambulance came and police took me and friend to police station where they took interview and then when i asked them that i have a flight and i need to flyback to uk then they spoke to my company distributor in switzerland and the distributor swiss company said he has a flight and let him go an if you need him to , we will pay for him if her wont pay in future.
after few months i got the judgement from court.

The court judgment is as below.
"Penal order
in the criminal case v 13xxxx 004

Accused person ahxxx xxxxxx
father xxxxxx xxxx mother xxxxxx
dob xx.xx..xxxx

1 .The accused person is declared as Guilty as follow

offense : Negligent Assault
2. The accused person shall be punished as follows
sanction fine of 30 daily rate at chf300.00 the enforcement of the penalty is canceled under setting a trial period of 2 years.

fine chf-300 - in case of a culpable non paying a subsitute of a prison sentence of 3 days
3 . The suspect is imposed on to pay the cost of the trial (art 426abs. 1stop)
4. The accused has to pay accordingly

total to pay chf 1112.

I have paid the fine and when i applied for british citizenship my solicotr mention this incident in my citizenship application.

so any one can explain should i answer to the ds260 question or no.

if yes then how to explain this matter?
and what to attach.

I have only english translation of german language swiss judgment.

your help will be appreciated.

thanks

Old Oct 5th 2020, 7:04 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
i was filling the form ds260.

I have come across the question below can you please help.

Have you ever been arrested or convicted for any offense or crime, even though subject of a pardon, amnesty, or other similar action

Hi

Guys i have a query which is a bit confusing.

I went to swittzerland 7 years back and my friend park the car on the road facing in opposite direction to the traffic.
Accidently i open the front passenger door and cyclist coming from behind hit the car door and fall on the road.
After sometime police and ambulance came and police took me and friend to police station where they took interview and then when i asked them that i have a flight and i need to flyback to uk then they spoke to my company distributor in switzerland and the distributor swiss company said he has a flight and let him go an if you need him to , we will pay for him if her wont pay in future.
after few months i got the judgement from court.

"Penal order

dob xx.xx..xxxx

sanction fine of 30 daily rate at chf300.00 the enforcement of the penalty is canceled under setting a trial period of 2 years.

fine chf-300 - in case of a culpable non paying a subsitute of a prison sentence of 3 days

total to pay chf 1112.

I have paid the fine and when i applied for british citizenship my solicotr mention this incident in my citizenship application.

and what to attach.

your help will be appreciated.

thanks
You've already asked this question and have had responses, here UK Police certificate Question and issue i had
Old Oct 5th 2020, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

I aksed that question when i applied for acro british police certificate but at this time i am filling the DS260 and the question in DS260 is have you ever been so its not related to UK its mean its can be any where.
Old Oct 5th 2020, 7:20 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

So, the basic question is, have you EVER been arrested? Yes or no?

What is the answer? It's a simple yes or no. I'm sure you know whether you were arrested or not, don't you?

Rene
Old Oct 6th 2020, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

I would be greatfull if you guys help me.

I have question regarding the police certificate.

After submit police certificate NVC asked to attached the police certificate from UK and also from pakistan.

I applied for UK one.

Two question are needed to answer.

1) For pakistan police certificate i want to explain that i born and live untill the age of 31 then i move to united kingdom so in that scenario how many years police certificate is required from pakistan , for your information DS260 asked me put all the address from the day i turnup to 16.

2) Police certificate from pakistan should be againts my pakistani passport or british passport or should i include both passport details in police certificate.

your kind help required please.

Old Oct 6th 2020, 8:52 pm
I don't (often) bite

hmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I would be greatfull if you guys help me.

I have question regarding the police certificate.

After submit police certificate NVC asked to attached the police certificate from UK and also from pakistan.

I applied for UK one.

Two question are needed to answer.

1) For pakistan police certificate i want to explain that i born and live untill the age of 31 then i move to united kingdom so in that scenario how many years police certificate is required from pakistan , for your information DS260 asked me put all the address from the day i turnup to 16.

2) Police certificate from pakistan should be againts my pakistani passport or british passport or should i include both passport details in police certificate.

your kind help required please.
I feel like even if you tried to explain to USCIS that you lived somewhere for however long, it's not going to matter in terms on a police certificate. They are looking for your complete criminal history in all the places you have lived, not between certain dates.

Just reply with the information they have requested. Nothing more.
Old Oct 7th 2020, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

Hi guys

I applied for swiss criminal records and i received it today.

It mention below.

mr . xxxxx xxxxx
d.o.b = xx xx xxxx
nationality = GB

is not registered in the criminal record

So now in that scenario what should i do with below quesion.

Have you ever been arrested or convicted for any offense or crime, even though subject or a pardon, amnesty, or other similar action?

The background of the case is explain as below.

"Penal order

dob xx.xx..xxxx

total to pay chf 1112.

and what to attach.

please advice.

please see attached as well.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
for forum.pdf (382.1 KB, 88 views)
Old Oct 7th 2020, 10:49 am
I don't (often) bite

hmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond reputehmvsdog has a reputation beyond repute

The question asks if you’ve ever been arrested or convicted for any offense or crime. It does not ask if you appear on any criminal records check. You’ve stated a few times now that you were declared guilty for negligent assault, so the answer to the DS-260 question is “Yes”.

In my humble opinion, answering “No” to that question is not true, given your previous posts. And submitting false information on an immigration form is never a good idea.
Old Oct 10th 2020, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks guys.

Another question i was filling my DS260 and my wife is main application i am filling my form as her dependent.

I got the question in the form aboutPetitioner Information , so who will be my petitioner.

In my wife ds260 we mention petitioner is her brother but in my ds260 who will be my petitioner?

we have following oprion to select .
Father
Mother
Brother
Sister
Spouse
Child
Stepfather
Stepmother
uncle
aunt
Grandparent
IN-law
Self

please advice.

Thanks
Old Oct 10th 2020, 11:23 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Her brother is the petitioner for everyone.

Rene
Old Oct 11th 2020, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for your reply.

Just to make you aware her brother is the main petitioner for all i agree with that , but in my childrens DS260 form i mention uncle (petitioner is my uncle) because the relation with Petitioner is uncle.

Now come to my question in my form question is petitioner is my ____________________ ? if i write brother will that be right thing? becuase he is the brother of my wife not my brother?

sorry if i made you confuse but i have only below option to select.
Petitioner is my ______________________?

Father
Mother
Brother
Sister
Spouse
Child
Stepfather
Stepmother
uncle
aunt
Grandparent
IN-law
Self

thanks
Old Oct 11th 2020, 1:30 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

In-law .... brother-in-law

Old Oct 11th 2020, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you very much.

I was thinking as well In-law but wants to make sure guys.

Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.