ds230info please.

Old Feb 9th 2005, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

junenmark will become famous soon enoughjunenmark will become famous soon enough
Question ds230info please.

hi,when i received my i864 and ds230 through the post there were only pages 1 and 2 of the ds230,which i have sent back,my question is..will i receive pages 3 and 4 in the post with the next lot of docs?
Old Feb 9th 2005, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

EmmyUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ds230info please.

At the moment you only need to file pages 1 and 2 (i.e. DS-230 Part I) anyway. If by the time of your interview you haven't received part II (pages 3 and 4), print it yourself from the web, fill it out, and bring it with you (you're supposed to bring part II with you to the interview).

Have you received DS-2001 yet? If not, maybe they will send DS-230 Part II with that (as you'll never get an interview date without DS-2001!).

Thanks!

S.

Originally Posted by junenmark
hi,when i received my i864 and ds230 through the post there were only pages 1 and 2 of the ds230,which i have sent back,my question is..will i receive pages 3 and 4 in the post with the next lot of docs?
Old Feb 10th 2005, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

junenmark will become famous soon enoughjunenmark will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by EmmyUK
At the moment you only need to file pages 1 and 2 (i.e. DS-230 Part I) anyway. If by the time of your interview you haven't received part II (pages 3 and 4), print it yourself from the web, fill it out, and bring it with you (you're supposed to bring part II with you to the interview).

Have you received DS-2001 yet? If not, maybe they will send DS-230 Part II with that (as you'll never get an interview date without DS-2001!).

Thanks!

S.
i havn't received the ds2001 yet,shouldn't be long now,thanks for the info.
Old Feb 10th 2005, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

EmmyUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya,

Also, have you got an Embassy "Case Number" yet? If you have, and you already have all the required documents for the interview, you might wanna download the DS-2001 and send it in now - it's just a checklist that lets them know you're ready. You can also download DS-230 Part II. Try calling the Embassy Live Operator and see what they have to say about it.

Thanks!

S.

i havn't received the ds2001 yet,shouldn't be long now,thanks for the info.
Old Feb 10th 2005, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

Megan is an unknown quantity at this point

My husband's DS230 part II came with his interview appointment letter and medical information.