Wikiposts

is the dream still possible?

Old Jun 4th 2009, 5:36 am
Just Joined

rudy777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default is the dream still possible?

Well, Hello everyone, Iam brand new in here, just to tell that i am from syria , and i have applied for dv lottery 2010 , my question is : now its the first week of june , and in the end of it , all notifications will stop, is there any hope of sending me notification during the rest of this month? or i have to forget about it...

Need your opinions all

Thanks in advance
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:01 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: is the dream still possible?

There is always hope. If you don't get it this year, then try again the following year. At one point you will get lucky and win.

That say, I would not stop living my normal life with the hope of a new country to live in tomorrow. Don't think about it or make plans until you get the notice in yours.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:03 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rudy777
Well, Hello everyone, Iam brand new in here, just to tell that i am from syria , and i have applied for dv lottery 2010 , my question is : now its the first week of june , and in the end of it , all notifications will stop, is there any hope of sending me notification during the rest of this month? or i have to forget about it...

Need your opinions all

Thanks in advance
There is always hope, until they say for sure the cutoff time has passed and you were not selected.

If not this year, then Inshallah another year.

Rene
Old Jun 7th 2009, 1:56 am
Just Joined

Mithu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default When will I get 2nd letter of DV2010?

I am a new user here. I won DV2010 green card lottery.10 days ago I got the first letter. I already sent all the filled up forms to KCC. I am from Asia region. My case number is like 2010AS0000XXXX. Will I get the 2nd pack of papers? When will I get that?When will they invite me to the interview? Please anyone help me by answering this.

Last edited by Mithu; Jun 7th 2009 at 2:09 am.
Old Jun 7th 2009, 2:58 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When will I get 2nd letter of DV2010?

Originally Posted by Mithu
Will I get the 2nd pack of papers?
If you got a letter... probably yes.

When will I get that?
Sometime in June or July.

When will they invite me to the interview?
At about the same time as you get that 2nd pack of papers.

Ian
Old Jun 7th 2009, 4:02 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rete
There is always hope. If you don't get it this year, then try again the following year. At one point you will get lucky and win.

That say, I would not stop living my normal life with the hope of a new country to live in tomorrow. Don't think about it or make plans until you get the notice in yours.
thanks a lot rete , thats really give me much hope....
Old Jun 7th 2009, 4:04 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Noorah101
There is always hope, until they say for sure the cutoff time has passed and you were not selected.

If not this year, then Inshallah another year.

Rene
big thanks to you Rene, your words give me more hope and( Inshallah khir)
Old Jun 8th 2009, 1:22 am
Just Joined

Mithu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When will I get 2nd letter of DV2010?

Thanks Jan. But I heard that after winning DV green card lottery NL some people dont get the 2nd letter. Do you know anyone that why KCC dont sent 2nd letter to a winner? What are the possible reasons there for not getting 2nd letter?