Does the INS visit you?

Old Aug 6th 2002, 8:00 pm
Just Joined

chanty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Does the INS visit you?

I have heard stories that the INS make inspections to your home to establish whether your marriage is Bogus or not and even go so far as to take pictures of the too of you is this true!

Also I wondered how long the KI visa takes to come, My boyfriend can either file in Nabraska or Vermont.

I am also worried, because My boyfriend and I have not know each other for 2 years will this be a problem?

Any help would be useful
Old Aug 6th 2002, 8:29 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does the INS visit you?

Where oh where have you been getting all this misinformation from?

No INS does not visit your house. Yes the INS will want photograps but you will provide them, i.e. wedding, vacation.

No your boyfriend cannot file in either Vermont or Nebraska. He can only file in one place and that is the Service Center that has jurisdiction over where he lives.

And no you don't have to KNOW each other for two years. You have to have met in person during the last two years and be able to prove it at the time he files for the I-129F.
Old Aug 6th 2002, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of

I'm not to sure if the INS visit you, but I was in bed with the wife
in April and I heard a noise on the roof and then what seemed
to be "the flash of a camera"

You seem to be "all over the place" with your postings and are thinking WAY WAY to far in advance.
if it's to be a genuine marriage it won't be hard to prove.
(A Polaroid photo of a used condom should do the trick !)

Now, my advice, calm down and start to take things a bit slower,
you seem to be a long way from beginning the process.

I also feel that it is not beneficial to you, if you don't do some of the research yourself, you need to try to understand the process
and why the INS works in the way it does, and only from that can you comprehend what it's all about and what the future problems may hold.
Myself and lots of people on here will give you as much advice,support and help as we possibly can, but, and I only speak for myself, I would like to see you do some of the work yourself without having your "hand held" otherwise you will learn nothing.

Sorry to sound so "harsh" it's just my opinion.

Good luck
Roger
Old Aug 6th 2002, 9:35 pm
Just Joined

chanty is an unknown quantity at this point

tHANKS gUYS,

yOU guys are right, I am feeling much more confident now, Thanks for all your support. I reallly really appreciate it!!!

I know exactly what to do now.

Chanty
Old Aug 6th 2002, 10:32 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Roger,

What a load of mis-information.

Everyone knows that all used condoms are to be inserted into individual clear-plastic envelopes, then signed by both parties, dated, time-stamped, and submitted with the I-129f petition as proof-positive of a valid relationship.

I used a photo album for this purpose, 1 4x6 photo slot for each condom, 3 photo slots per page, with a 3x5 card slid in behind each condom containing the necessary event information. Well endowed fiances might wish to opt for the larger 5x7 photo size pages.

Those nervous nellies who want to avoid any chance of an RFE are advised to have their condom submittal notarized.

Be sure to begin a 2nd album for use at the visa interview, and a 3rd (4th, 5th, etc.) for AOS.

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by rogerpenycate
I'm not to sure if the INS visit you, but I was in bed with the wife
in April and I heard a noise on the roof and then what seemed
to be "the flash of a camera"

You seem to be "all over the place" with your postings and are thinking WAY WAY to far in advance.
if it's to be a genuine marriage it won't be hard to prove.
(A Polaroid photo of a used condom should do the trick !)

Now, my advice, calm down and start to take things a bit slower,
you seem to be a long way from beginning the process.

I also feel that it is not beneficial to you, if you don't do some of the research yourself, you need to try to understand the process
and why the INS works in the way it does, and only from that can you comprehend what it's all about and what the future problems may hold.
Myself and lots of people on here will give you as much advice,support and help as we possibly can, but, and I only speak for myself, I would like to see you do some of the work yourself without having your "hand held" otherwise you will learn nothing.

Sorry to sound so "harsh" it's just my opinion.

Good luck
Roger

Last edited by jeffreyhy; Aug 6th 2002 at 10:34 pm.
Old Aug 6th 2002, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of

Jeffreyhy,
It also helped getting credit, my tax advisor said that I had a lot of spunk applying.
However I managed to get a car loan at the VSB (Virginia Sperm
Bank)
Old Aug 6th 2002, 11:56 pm
Mrtravel

chanty wrote:
    >
    > I have heard stories that the INS make inspections to your home to establish
    > whether your marriage is Bogus or not and even go so far as to take pictures of the
    > too of you is this true!

Sure. It is true. Especially if you are a big French guy married to a slim beautiful
American lady. At least that is what the movie said.

>
    > Also I wondered how long the KI visa takes to come, My boyfriend can either file in
    > Nabraska or Vermont.

Why would he have a choice?

> I am also worried, because My boyfriend and I have not know each other for 2 years
    > will this be a problem?

For a K-1, you must have been together at least once in the past 2 years. You could
have just met. There is no requirement to know someone for 2 years....only to have
seen them at least once in the last 2 years.

Eileen

"rogerpenycate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > I'm not to sure if the INS visit you, but I was in bed with the wife in April and I
    > heard a noise on the roof and then what seemed to be "the flash of a camera"
    >
    > You seem to be "all over the place" with your postings and are thinking WAY WAY to
    > far in advance. if it's to be a genuine marriage it won't be hard to prove. (A
    > Polaroid photo of a used condom should do the trick !)
    >
    > Now, my advice, calm down and start to take things a bit slower, you seem to be a
    > long way from beginning the process.
    >
    > I also feel that it is not beneficial to you, if you don't do some of the research
    > yourself, you need to try to understand the process and why the INS works in the
    > way it does, and only from that can you comprehend what it's all about and what the
    > future problems may hold. Myself and lots of people on here will give you as much
    > advice,support and help as we possibly can, but, and I only speak for myself, I
    > would like to see you do some of the work yourself without having your "hand held"
    > otherwise you will learn nothing.
    >
    > Sorry to sound so "harsh" it's just my opinion.
    >
    > Good luck Roger
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Fulham Football Club for the Premiership Title ?????
    >
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Eileen

. if it's to be a genuine marriage it won't be
    > hard to prove. (A Polaroid photo of a used condom should do the trick !)
    >
and I thought her lipstick on his cigarette or dirty dishes in the sink were
good enough!

e

Old Aug 7th 2002, 2:34 am
Gregnsandy

ROTFLMAO!!!

jeffreyhy, you're absolutly cracking me up!! lol!!

However... a question... what about those of us Christians who are waiting until
marriage to have sex?? Would a document notarized by our pastors be an acceptable
exempt from this form of evidence???

;-)

Sandra "jeffreyhy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > rogerpenycate wrote:
    > > I'm not to sure if the INS visit you, but I was in bed with the wife
in
    > > April and I heard a noise on the roof and then what seemed to be "the flash of
    > > a camera" You seem to be "all over the place" with your postings and are
thinking
    > > WAY WAY to far in advance. if it's to be a genuine marriage it won't
be
    > > hard to prove. (A Polaroid photo of a used condom should do the trick
!)
    > > Now, my advice, calm down and start to take things a bit slower, you seem to be
    > > a long way from beginning the process. I also feel that it is not beneficial to
    > > you, if you don't do some of the research yourself, you need to try to
    > > understand the process and
why
    > > the INS works in the way it does, and only from that can you
comprehend
    > > what it's all about and what the future problems may hold. Myself and lots of
    > > people on here will give you as much advice,support and help
as
    > > we possibly can, but, and I only speak for myself, I would like to see you do
    > > some of the work yourself without having your "hand held" otherwise you will
    > > learn nothing. Sorry to sound so "harsh" it's just my opinion. Good luck Roger
    > Roger,
    > What a load of mis-information.
    > Everyone knows that all used condoms are to be inserted into individual
    > clear-plastic envelopes, then signed by both parties, dated, time-stamped, and
    > submitted with the I-129f petition as proof-positive of a valid relationship.
    > I used a photo album for this purpose, 1 4x6 photo slot for each condom, 3 photo
    > slots per page, with a 3x5 card slid in behind each condom containing the necessary
    > event information. Well endowed fiances might wish to opt for the larger 5x7 photo
    > size pages.
    > Those nervous nellies who want to avoid any chance of an RFE are advised to have
    > their condom submittal notarized.
    > Be sure to begin a 2nd album for use at the visa interview, and a 3rd (4th, 5th,
    > etc.) for AOS.
    > Regards, JEff
    > --

Old Aug 7th 2002, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

This document is called a "Pastorized notice" and if the pastor
has visual evidence, it is deemed "Pastoreyes'd"
Old Aug 7th 2002, 9:06 am
Petey's Playmate

PEACHSTER is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

LMFAO@ Roger & Jeff too funny

:PARTY:
Old Aug 7th 2002, 11:02 am
Andy Platt

The INS can't even keep change of addresses straight, much less find an address!

Andy.

--
I'm not really here - it's just your warped imagination. "chanty"
<[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I have heard stories that the INS make inspections to your home to establish
    > whether your marriage is Bogus or not and even go so far as to take pictures of the
    > too of you is this true!
    > Also I wondered how long the KI visa takes to come, My boyfriend can either file in
    > Nabraska or Vermont.
    > I am also worried, because My boyfriend and I have not know each other for 2 years
    > will this be a problem?
    > Any help would be useful
    > --

Old Aug 7th 2002, 1:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ameriscot is an unknown quantity at this point

We skipped the condom part and took a new born baby to the interview instead.
Old Aug 7th 2002, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

Perdue is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Ameriscot
We skipped the condom part and took a new born baby to the interview instead.
Was the baby notarized?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.