Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Do I need to submit Adoption papers with I129F?

Do I need to submit Adoption papers with I129F?

Old Feb 3rd 2001, 11:25 am
Posts: n/a

Hi. I read this newsgroup avidly, and hope you can advise me of the following: I was
adopted at age 12, and added my adopted father's surname onto the end of my birth name.
(Hence four names). I was then Naturalized to be a US citizen at age 28. My question: My
birth Certificate reads: A B C My Naturalization Certificate reads: A B C D Need I obtain
copy of my Adoption papers, to explain the additional name on my Naturalization
Certificate, for when I file the I-129F? Your advice is sincerely appreciated. Penny

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.