DNA result in -Visa approved!

Old Mar 9th 2011, 10:38 pm
Just Joined

Ohar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DNA result in -Visa approved!

Hi All,
I am happy to share the good news - my mother's visa has been approved (Tueday) and will pick up her passport tomorrow (Thursday).
Little information since my last update - I called DNA Diagnostic Center to find out if they received the kit from the Embassy and they confirmed they did not. Nonetheless, my mother went to the Embassy with a print out of the email they had sent me – only to be turned away. She was told the Embassy will contact her once they receive the DNA results. I received copy of the result in the mail less than a week after the kit had arrived at the laboratory (that was fast!), and I confirm the result was send out to the Embassy. Instead of waiting for the Embassy to call, my brother took the DNA tracking number (exactly 10 days after the result was sent out) and the same email print. It took less than 30 minutes and they were out.
This has been a long wait, thanks to you all for your answers and suggestions. I will keep you posted on how things go from here. I don’t know what to expect since it’s my first time petitioning, and will appreciate if anyone shares their experience or any information that might be of help. Once again, thank you.
Old Mar 10th 2011, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

FairyTale is just really niceFairyTale is just really niceFairyTale is just really niceFairyTale is just really niceFairyTale is just really niceFairyTale is just really niceFairyTale is just really niceFairyTale is just really nice
Default Re: DNA result in -Visa approved!

good to know. congratulations
Old Mar 10th 2011, 11:46 am
Just Joined

Ohar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: DNA result in -Visa approved!

Originally Posted by FairyTale
good to know. congratulations
Thanks.