Wikiposts

Diversity Visa - Acknowledgement

Old Aug 1st 2003, 2:55 am
Just Joined

Pepper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Diversity Visa - Acknowledgement

Hi

Just curious to know how long I should expect to wait for the Kentucky Consulate to acknowledge receipt of my Diversity Visa application for 2004? We basically sent off the application a fortnight ago and I'll be happier knowing that they've at least received it (I know it'll be longer before it's processed), I have a distrust of the postal service! Also, if I've given them my e-mail address might they acknowledge receipt that way?

Thanks
Old Aug 1st 2003, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

denno is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Diversity Visa - Acknowledgement

Originally posted by Pepper
Hi

Just curious to know how long I should expect to wait for the Kentucky Consulate to acknowledge receipt of my Diversity Visa application for 2004? We basically sent off the application a fortnight ago and I'll be happier knowing that they've at least received it (I know it'll be longer before it's processed), I have a distrust of the postal service! Also, if I've given them my e-mail address might they acknowledge receipt that way?

Thanks
Hi, they won't acknowledge it on their own. You can call them and ask them but they won't send you anything again until your number is current unless theres a problem. You could also try emailing them but it could be a while before respond as they get swamped with people calling them. I say give it another couple of weeks and try calling.

D.