Wikiposts

Direct Deposit and I-751

Old Jun 29th 2005, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

ramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant future
Default Direct Deposit and I-751

Hi all

I prefer receiving the paper checks for my salary . Although my employer have an option for direct deposit but I did not use to have it.

my question is the direct deposit of my salary in the shared account is a strong proof for the relationship or the depositing the paper check is enough evidence ?

Thanks
Old Jun 29th 2005, 3:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

bionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Direct Deposit and I-751

Originally Posted by ramNagab
Hi all

I prefer receiving the paper checks for my salary . Although my employer have an option for direct deposit but I did not use to have it.

my question is the direct deposit of my salary in the shared account is a strong proof for the relationship or the depositing the paper check is enough evidence ?

Thanks
Makes no difference. Joint access to funds, as in both making deposits and withdrawals is more important than in what manner the money is placed in the account.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 12:51 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Thanks

Ahhh my brother-in-law has posted LOL

He was the same as you and would refuse direct deposit until he was told that the company would not issue a paper paycheck and would only do direct deposit. Amazingly he loves it as the money is readily available to him one minute after deposit. However, strangely, he continues to refuse to obtain an ATM/Debit card. Nor did he want to use E-Z Pass for tolls on the various highways claiming he didn't want to give the agency $25 from his credit card for something he had yet to use. But now that his daughter wanted it for her car to drive back and forth from NY to NJ, he loves the idea.

Others have shown that not having a joint account is not detrimental to adjustment. So the fact that you don't utilize DD but instead go the bank to make a deposit is neither here nor there. The money still goes into one account.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 12:07 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Thanks
I don't think it makes a difference. As long as you have payslips or documentation that shows that you have been paid for employment, that's probably what really matters.