Deported...

Old Jun 5th 2008, 3:06 pm
Militant Ginger

Roland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Deported...

Hello everybody!

I'm sorry I haven't posted her in ages - been very busy getting things prepared for the arrival of Baby 'M' (because boy or girl, the name starts with 'M'.)

But something happened today that I had to tell my BE chums about.

Do you remember my inconsiderate neighbour? The one who parked so beautifully a few months ago?

Well - he got deported last night (or, at least, he's in jail waiting to be deported.)

My wife has been trying to get an explanation from his missus (who doesn't speak english) but apparently he got picked up last night (in his uninsured, uninspected, unlicenced car) and was probably a bit tipsy (which explains his past parking.)

I can't say I'm really upset about that - I have no sympathy for the guy. I do feel bad for his wife and little boy, though. They're stuck downstairs all on their own - and she doesn't work (and rarely even leaves the house.)
Old Jun 5th 2008, 3:47 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Deported...

you had me worried there for a mo I thought you hadn't been on a while cause you were deported!

Glad you are OK.

Its always the family that gets it when someone breaks the law - prison or deportation etc its a shame. Just wish they would take that into consideration.
But saw the parking how inconsiderate is that!!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 3:59 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

You wouldn't believe the number of illegals that get deported from my town of 40,000. Most of them are stopped for traffic violations and end up on the fasttrack back to Mexico. DH works at the local PD and sees it on a regular basis.

What's funny is that the registered owners of the cars they're in are never local, and do not want to be bothered with picking up the car/paying the tow bill. I wonder if there is some kind of "ring" that sells illegals these registered heaps for some outrageous price since they can't get one in their own name.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 4:51 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roland Hulme
Hello everybody!

I'm sorry I haven't posted her in ages - been very busy getting things prepared for the arrival of Baby 'M' (because boy or girl, the name starts with 'M'.)

But something happened today that I had to tell my BE chums about.

Do you remember my inconsiderate neighbour? The one who parked so beautifully a few months ago?

http://bp3.blogger.com/_sBLxX3sph8M/...ad+parking.jpg

Well - he got deported last night (or, at least, he's in jail waiting to be deported.)

My wife has been trying to get an explanation from his missus (who doesn't speak english) but apparently he got picked up last night (in his uninsured, uninspected, unlicenced car) and was probably a bit tipsy (which explains his past parking.)

I can't say I'm really upset about that - I have no sympathy for the guy. I do feel bad for his wife and little boy, though. They're stuck downstairs all on their own - and she doesn't work (and rarely even leaves the house.)

Why did they deport him but let the wife and kid stay?
Old Jun 5th 2008, 5:06 pm

JEM3110 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
If the kid was born here, does that make him/her a US citizen?
Old Jun 5th 2008, 5:11 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

He's in jail and is easy to deport. ICE won't usually pick up from home unless there's at least a bus load. Jail to jail transfer is within their narrow horizons.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 5:11 pm
Militant Ginger

Roland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond repute

As far as I can tell, he got pulled over and arrested last night. Wife and Kid were at home tucked up in bed. Who knows if Immigration is going to come knocking on their door anytime soon. (Hopefully not OUR door, since we live upstairs.)

Originally Posted by JEM3110
If the kid was born here, does that make him/her a US citizen?
Wife is from Mexico, but I think the kid was born here. My wifey says that'll mean he'll be let back in. But in that case, why would they deport him in the first place?
Old Jun 5th 2008, 5:12 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tamms_1965
I wonder if there is some kind of "ring" that sells illegals these registered heaps for some outrageous price since they can't get one in their own name.
Yep -- it's rather disgusting that apartheid is flourishing in our country, isn't it?
Old Jun 5th 2008, 5:13 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
He's in jail and is easy to deport. ICE won't usually pick up from home unless there's at least a bus load. Jail to jail transfer is within their narrow horizons.
Ahhh... Thanks.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 5:13 pm
Septicity

Wife is from Mexico, but I think the kid was born here. My wifey says that'll mean he'll be let back in. But in that case, why would they deport him in the first place?
Wifey is in cloud cuckoo land. His only way back is most probably over the fence as a -presumably- EWI.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 5:15 pm
Unmitigated Gall

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Yep -- it's rather disgusting that apartheid is flourishing in our country, isn't it?
Educate me.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 5:17 pm

JEM3110 is an unknown quantity at this point

As far as I can tell, he got pulled over and arrested last night. Wife and Kid were at home tucked up in bed. Who knows if Immigration is going to come knocking on their door anytime soon. (Hopefully not OUR door, since we live upstairs.)

That's a sad situation for the wife and child, with no money coming in etc. My friend and her husband have a business and did a Social Security check on a Hispanic guy wanting a job with them - the SSN had 8 other names associated to it. Turned out the guy had paid someone $1200 for the number....
Old Jun 5th 2008, 5:33 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

No I don't think so...there has been several cases in the news similar. Just because the children are USC's it doesn't give the parents the right to stay in the US. The parents are deported...it's their choice whether they leave their children here or take them with them.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 5:34 pm
Septicity

Educate me.
We have two systems: one for the legals and one for the illegals.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

Arizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tamms_1965
You wouldn't believe the number of illegals that get deported from my town of 40,000. Most of them are stopped for traffic violations and end up on the fasttrack back to Mexico. DH works at the local PD and sees it on a regular basis.

What's funny is that the registered owners of the cars they're in are never local, and do not want to be bothered with picking up the car/paying the tow bill. I wonder if there is some kind of "ring" that sells illegals these registered heaps for some outrageous price since they can't get one in their own name.
Here in AZ there are two stretch 727,s that fly out of Mesa Gateway airport five days a week with five or six bus loads of illegals a day from the Florence immigration holding facility. Illegals can buy false ID,s and a green card for $100 in Phoenix in about an hour. One illegal was caught yesterday with $250,000 plus two houses and had just applied for a $30,000 loan on a new pickup truck from a stolen ID from a lady in Tucson.This guy had been deported twice.Go figure!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.