Deported...

Old Jun 26th 2008, 2:37 am
Banned

Anthony919 has much to be proud ofAnthony919 has much to be proud ofAnthony919 has much to be proud ofAnthony919 has much to be proud ofAnthony919 has much to be proud ofAnthony919 has much to be proud ofAnthony919 has much to be proud ofAnthony919 has much to be proud ofAnthony919 has much to be proud ofAnthony919 has much to be proud ofAnthony919 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Deported...

Originally Posted by Roland Hulme
You really need to read some history books.

The whole concept of 'we were there first' is bollocks. Native Americans were there first
How do you know that?
How do you know that they didn't do to another civilization before them what the Brits & others did to them?

...and what about before that civilization....and before that one....and...

I challenge you and anyone on this planet to find & prove anyone who is pure anything - its doesn't exist.

In my view, pure-ism and "we are best" is not what this argument is about.

Its about agreeing to the existing club rules when you join the club.
If you won't agree to and follow the rules, then don't join us 'coz you ain't welcome and we'll chuck you out.
If you want to challenge the club or get rid of this club, then fine, then we'll have to fight about it and then we'll see what happens and who comes out on top.
Ready...?

In the end, this is what a lot of things boil down to, whether we like it or not and a lot of innocent people usually suffer along the way.
That is the way of people, as it is with all other animals and although we have developed civil systems, institutions, the rule of law, procedures and sensible/peaceful ways of being and of resolving things, ultimately, there remains inside all of us, the basic aggression and the raw and primitive means and ability of fighting.
This is usually the last resort as it carries risk but it is how a lot of things have been decided in the past....and this is how we have the great USA today.
It is also how all other countries have come into existence, one way or another.

The USA is what the UK could have been like if the Brits had a different attitude to so many things (and also, if they had been a bit luckier than the Yanks), but it didn't and it still doesn't have good attitudes, hence its steady decline in the modern world for some time now.

Last edited by Anthony919; Jun 26th 2008 at 2:43 am.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 2:40 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anthony919
If you want to challenge or get rid of this club, then fine, then we'll have to fight and we'll see what happens.
Not if you're infiltrated by fifth columnists.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 2:47 am
Banned

Anthony919 has much to be proud ofAnthony919 has much to be proud ofAnthony919 has much to be proud ofAnthony919 has much to be proud ofAnthony919 has much to be proud ofAnthony919 has much to be proud ofAnthony919 has much to be proud ofAnthony919 has much to be proud ofAnthony919 has much to be proud ofAnthony919 has much to be proud ofAnthony919 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tamms_1965
This reminds me of a case of domestic violence in my town....

An Indian teenager callled 911 to report a domestic dispute between his parents. Here's the short version...

Husband douses wife (and child) with gasoline and threatens to set her aflame. She doesn't want to press charges or take out a protective order because it's against Indian culture. "Too bad," says the police and charge him on their own.
In Britain, the local plod would have probably apologized to the husband and edged out of the house, slowly & backwards, bowing repeatedly and apologizing profusely for offending the family's religion and giving them some BS PC stuff that he'd been "taught" during "sensitivity training".
Old Jun 26th 2008, 3:11 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anthony919
In Britain, the local plod would have probably apologized to the husband and edged out of the house, slowly & backwards, bowing repeatedly and apologizing profusely for offending the family's religion and giving them some BS PC stuff that he'd been "taught" during "sensitivity training".
Yep -- I'd much rather be policed by paramilitary thugs, too!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 3:26 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Yep -- I'd much rather be policed by paramilitary thugs, too!
you're wasting your time mate.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 3:30 am
Septicity

Originally Posted by Manc
you're wasting your time mate.
I know!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everybody!

I'm sorry I haven't posted her in ages - been very busy getting things prepared for the arrival of Baby 'M' (because boy or girl, the name starts with 'M'.)

But something happened today that I had to tell my BE chums about.

Do you remember my inconsiderate neighbour? The one who parked so beautifully a few months ago?

http://bp3.blogger.com/_sBLxX3sph8M/...ad+parking.jpg

Well - he got deported last night (or, at least, he's in jail waiting to be deported.)

My wife has been trying to get an explanation from his missus (who doesn't speak english) but apparently he got picked up last night (in his uninsured, uninspected, unlicenced car) and was probably a bit tipsy (which explains his past parking.)

I can't say I'm really upset about that - I have no sympathy for the guy. I do feel bad for his wife and little boy, though. They're stuck downstairs all on their own - and she doesn't work (and rarely even leaves the house.)
Good news then mate

You need a new car ............. Thats a grandmothers vehicle on your drive

Did I pass that in the middle lane on the New Jersey turnpike on monday evening doing 45 mph ? ........... The driver had ginger hair
Old Jun 26th 2008, 5:25 pm
Militant Ginger

Roland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
Good news then mate

You need a new car ............. Thats a grandmothers vehicle on your drive

Did I pass that in the middle lane on the New Jersey turnpike on monday evening doing 45 mph ? ........... The driver had ginger hair
I have a Firebird now - same colour.

But I HAVE seen a similar town car driving about. Maybe it's my clone.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

I have a Firebird now - same colour.

But I HAVE seen a similar town car driving about. Maybe it's my clone.
Doesn't it clash with your hair ?