British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (https://britishexpats.com/forum/us-immigration-citizenship-visas-34/)
-   -   Departure record (https://britishexpats.com/forum/us-immigration-citizenship-visas-34/departure-record-884924/)

ProdigyS Oct 23rd 2016 10:22 am

Departure record

My departure record is not showing on the cbp website will they still have records of this i returned by air

thanks

Pulaski Oct 23rd 2016 1:48 pm

Re: Departure record

When and where/how did you depart?

ProdigyS Oct 23rd 2016 2:11 pm

Originally Posted by Pulaski (Post 12083581)
When and where/how did you depart?

by plane my return flight got cancelled so i had to get a connecting flight to Philadelphia > London. Was about a year and a half ago just wondering as i want to go again soon. Its not showing my departure online when i check

thanks

Rete Oct 23rd 2016 2:14 pm

And you are worried about this, why?

Afraid they are going to think you are violating the VWP?

ian-mstm Oct 23rd 2016 2:28 pm

Originally Posted by ProdigyS (Post 12083482)
... will they still have records of this i returned by air

Yes - because it shows up in the airline manifest... and the airline knows you left!

Ian

tom169 Oct 23rd 2016 8:28 pm

Probably worth knowing the date/time and flight number that you took to fly out of the country in the very edge case that you are asked.

ProdigyS Oct 23rd 2016 8:58 pm

Dont know the flight number i still have my Itinerary if that helps? should be able to work out what day. What happened was the flight was cancelled BA put everyone in a hotel overnight etc and we was given new flights for the next day. Just dont want any problems being held up thats all . thanks for the advice

Noorah101 Oct 23rd 2016 9:53 pm

As long as you didn't overstay the 90 days allowed on the VWP, you should be fine.

Rene

Sprucetree Nov 15th 2016 9:12 pm

I wouldn't worry about it. The travel history can end up being very patchy, especially when you enter via air and depart via land (as you obviously don't have an I-94 to hand in and the electronic database sharing is a bit patchy).

Twinkle0927 Nov 15th 2016 9:37 pm

The website itself says it's not an official record and if there are entries or exits missing you don't need to do anything. Some of mine are missing and some are incorrect. An arrival at Las Vegas airport has been recorded as Las Cruces land border patrol station.

Interestingly, my missing departures are mostly BA flights.

TheKingOfHearts Nov 16th 2016 12:45 am

I'm missing a few departures from back when I was travelling on an ESTA.

Even some now since I changed status (less relevant, I suppose).

I wouldn't worry about it.

RICH Nov 16th 2016 2:17 am

Originally Posted by ProdigyS (Post 12083595)
by plane my return flight got cancelled so i had to get a connecting flight to Philadelphia > London. Was about a year and a half ago just wondering as i want to go again soon. Its not showing my departure online when i check

thanks

Is there a record of your arrival in London? Perhaps they stamped you in, but not necessarily. Credit card charges in UK around then?